What was the first LP record you ever owned

can't remember my first LP purchase would have been in shillings and pence and probably one of those totp compilation things with a dancer on the sleeve.
can remember going to wollworths with my older sister who had got a saturday job at an indoor market stall and had saved up enough money to buy a record player the one where you lifted the lid up and had a speaker built in. think she bought keep on dancing by the bay city rollers, or the witch queen of new orleans by redbone, great times.

can't remember my first LP purchase would have been in shillings and pence and probably one of those totp compilation things with a dancer on the sleeve.
can remember going to wollworths with my older sister who had got a saturday job at an indoor market stall and had saved up enough money to buy a record player the one where you lifted the lid up and had a speaker built in. think she bought keep on dancing by the bay city rollers, or the witch queen of new orleans by redbone, great times.
Agreed -my sister was into the Bay City Rollers too - she used to wear those cut off jeans with tartan around the bottoms.

Adam and the ants - prince charming.
First CD - Texas' I don't want a lover single

Reactions: pdw
Back