Whats Still available

curly

Hi guys this has probable been answered 100 times before but im asking what channels are still available? as far as i can tell the uk sports and movies are all available in SD ? can anyone confirm this for me.

also is the best budget box to get a Zegemma H2H ?

lastly how much would i expect to pay for a line.

My area has just been cabled.

Thanks

Movies are still in HD, as is BTsports, just the main sky sports channels in SD, although mix and news are still in HD, everything else is still there on a cable line, prices vary for different providers, you can get a line from £30 to £50 a year, but your best bet is to try a few tests first, then when you get one you like, try a months sub at a time for a few months before committing to a longer deal. A h2h box would do the job even though they are a bit old now, but there are other cable boxes around, a h2h should cost around £50 to £60.

if you can get cable then most channels VM offer (apart from some PPV and 4k) are available, sky sports SD only, Movies are still HD

H2H is a good stable box but I think you may struggle to buy new as if memory serves me right they are no longer made. There are other options depending on budget

What you pay for a line depends on what you are looking for, cache servers are cheap and if you just watch the main channels will work well but can suffer on lesser used channels, if you like watching all channels including smaller channels then you may want a server with their own local cards but these will cost more

Try the FOR SALE thread on here, you might pick up a bargain, plus the seller can always put your prefered build onto the box for you to save you a bit of hassle.

thanks guys im have an h2s and know my way around it so sorting it should be similar to flash and update a cable one.

do yous use VPS's since its virgin broadband ?

There is a lot available on cable as mentioned no vpn needed if you look in for sale section some good members of this forum have boxes for sale if you buy off them ask them to set it up reflash so you just enter your line details when it arrives I've bought a couple of boxes off members on here with no problems

Back