Whats the best iptv box?

imzy

Hello guys hope you all well.

I'm looking to setup a box for a family member mostly for iptv use.

I currently have a zgemma H2H and I think is brilliant.

I'm looking in to the zgemma i55 plus box which looks simple to setup and cheap as well.

So wanted to know your input to see if it is a good box to purchase and what new is out but price wise below the £70 mark.

Thanks for listening.

I’d personally buy android device rather than the zgemma or if was going to buy zgemma go for H5 as this will give you option of sky/cable tuners

I'd say a Buzz XRS 4500, Firestick (none 4k version is fine) or a Nvidia Shield in that order.

I'd say a Buzz XRS 4500, Firestick (none 4k version is fine) or a Nvidia Shield in that order.
Ffs not buzz box (lol) depends on budget Amiko A6 is good little box but as others as mentioned boxes aswell the i55 is a dedicated iptv box I used to own one if you like the sly look then zgemma i55

Ffs not buzz box (lol) depends on budget Amiko A6 is good little box but as others as mentioned boxes aswell

Nvidia Shield in there too. Has many drawbacks and definitely has it's critics on here but can't be overlooked as a budget option.

I think they have seen my setup which is a sky skin and E2istream which they are saying no to firestick and pestering me to get the box which I have.

H9S looks simple and cheap.

I think they have seen my setup which is a sky skin and E2istream which they are saying no to firestick and pestering me to get the box which I have.

H9S looks simple and cheap.

yes as if they like that setup I’d definitely go for that model or H5 rather than i55...

Back