What's the best single tuner out there atm, Ive used f5s, blade 5000s anything better

Scoo8y

What's the best single tuner out there atm, Ive used f5s, blade 5000s, I also have a vu duo. Are there any single tuners with a good epg for the same sort of money? Was really for for the single tuner to have the same sky numbering system

Best in what sense?

Same sort of money as what f5s?

Last time I checked the f5s is around £50 so if you wanted like the sky epg and numbering for that price range a clone box is the only way IBox2 or IBox2 Plus.

octagon sf8 higher spec than vu solo enigma2 box 7 day epg ,autobouquet and vix,and if you buy a clone will it brick with wrong image or bad drivers?

octagon sf8 higher spec than vu solo enigma2 box 7 day epg ,autobouquet and vix,and if you buy a clone will it brick with wrong image or bad drivers?

I would take the risk with bricked box then the wive bricking me over the head for me spending a stupid amount for a box lol

People that don't care about playing around with boxes and want to just say watch tv shouldn't really care about updates to images if it does the job then it does the job

I upgraded to an sf8 from the f5s using same line and virtually no freezes compared to f5s so I would recommend an enigma 2 box and world of sat do not do clones and sent it pre flashed. Was 130 quid a few months back best investment so far. Thou I am now looking at combo box for cable hd awwwwww I miss hd lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back