What's the difference.

MaverickWar

I know the spec and that the h2s is dual core and the 2s is single core but is there really any noticeable difference between them. are the h2s receivers really worth the money?

also anyone know if these stack up against the likes of the VU Solo2 or VU Duo2.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If 12.50 is a big deal then don't for the latest model, go for the older and slower model
I'm not bothered about spending the money so not sure what the attitude is for. I just wanted to see what the difference was and if they compare to VU'S flagship models. That's all.

cost is the reason the zgemma is so popular, the VU range I believe are very good & most will say better than a zgemma but for the money the zgemma takes some beating, seen a few hater comments talking about people having problems & the forum being the busiest but that is because so many people have just found this cheaper way to get what we all want & as they are mostly new comers to this stuff its a steep learning curve for them. Personally I find the zgemma range to work 98% perfect once setup correctly

are the h2s receivers really worth the money?

well you did say this so i thought money was a big deal, how was i meant to know that talking about money wasn't important

h2s is dual core and the 2s is single core
then you said this, this is a big difference. this isnt the power button is on the other side of the remote. you are talking about a new model to a old model. the newer is always better.

but sure i have an "attitude"

well you did say this so i thought money was a big deal, how was i meant to know that talking about money wasn't important

h2s is dual core and the 2s is single core
then you said this, this is a big difference. this isnt the power button is on the other side of the remote. you are talking about a new model to a old model. the newer is always better.

but sure i have an "attitude"
my point is there is a nice way and a not very nice way to answer a thread and your came across with a lot of attitude.

Back