Wheelo Charity Draw

bigwig21

Hi Wheelo

Just wondering if you have anything planned this year for a Christmas raffle for your Charity.
I'm sure there will be plenty of support this year from members and from lots of newbie members.
Look forward to hearing from you if you do.
Cheers👍

Yeah a Christmas raffle would be good - how about £10-15 per ticket, first prize a Nvidia Shield Pro, second prize a Formuler Z11 Pro and the profit to the charity.

If you win the Formuler you can give it to someone you don't like as a Christmas gift.

Hi Lads,
I have been on the injured list since April, so hadn't given it a lot of thought.
I have been doing my usual work with the charity.
To be fair, I have never nominated myself for these raffles, it's always been HT's decision, for which, I'm eternally grateful.
There will be raffles this year, and HT has just said it could be for my work again this year.

A few suggestions for prizes wouldn't go astray, if anyone has any ideas, post away.

Thanks for your interest bigwig, and the suggestion Pupuquiop.

As always many thanks to TechKings and @HiTecK

Thanks for the reply @wheelo ,get well soon

Thanks to @HiTecK for using your Charity again👍

One suggestion I have for a draw is to use Google number generator instead of the lottery numbers,that way you will have more entries and more money raised.
Draw could be filmed or streamed on a set time and day.(As used by some Facebook competitions)

As for prizes ,vouchers,phone,tablet,firestick,etc
Nothing too expensive as to keep ticket prices low and raise more money for charity.

Just want to do my bit as the last 12 months brought home how important charity work and fundraising is and the selfless hard work that goes unnoticed by far too many people.

Last edited:
Definitely wheelo charity as we do it all the time and its more a tradition on techkings.
prizes could be anything really
A chromecast
Sound bar
A buzz device kindly donated by @Kuul Media [lol]
Christmas food/beer hamper
Amazon gift cards
Nintendo switch
Vr headset
Would try to avoid usual prizes 😂😂
Either way count me in for quite a few tickets.
@HiTecK would we also be able to give donations this time 👀👀

Back