Where can I get a good, used skybox, pm pls

Quin

Hi I am new here, and I am learning the technique of skybox, there are so many options and I am really confused.
We just moved to a new home recently, and there was only a sky dish outside, two leads through the wall, and no skybox, even no aerial on the roof, so I only can depend on this sky dish, but I don't really want to pay sky TV, free channels are good enough for our family, (we don't have 3D TV) anyone could you pm me any good supplier of used original skybox. Or any suggestion will be really appreciated.
thank you so much for your help.
Q

£43.99 for a Skybox F5. P.m'd you the link. Ive had a few and theyre good to go. Arrives in about 3 days. Good luck.

Hi I am new here, and I am learning the technique of skybox, there are so many options and I am really confused.
We just moved to a new home recently, and there was only a sky dish outside, two leads through the wall, and no skybox, even no aerial on the roof, so I only can depend on this sky dish, but I don't really want to pay sky TV, free channels are good enough for our family, (we don't have 3D TV) anyone could you pm me any good supplier of used original skybox. Or any suggestion will be really appreciated.
Q

Q

When you say "original", do you mean a subscription box? It's unfortunate that the Openbox was changed to Slybox. It causes confusion with the subscription boxes.

If you buy a second hand subscription S l y box, remember that you cannot use it to record without a subscription or a "Freesat from S l y" card.

If you only want FTA channels, and want a built-in PVR with twin tuners, then a Freesat box may suit. I bought a couple of "customer return" HD Freesat+ boxes on Ebay (Bush BU11FSRHD32) and they have been working great for months with no problems.

If you don't need twin tuners, then the openbox/Slybox boxes are great. Their main let down (in my opinion) is the lack of a decent EPG (only now/next on 28.2e), but they do allow you to watch more than just FTA if/when you decide you want to. ;)

Last edited:
Back