where do i go with this

telveskid

Hi all,
i h ave started to show interest again in my Zgemma H9S which since i bought 2 years ago have never used it to its full potential got it motorised and Ccam & Oscam installed did use a server but since expired.
What can i install now or again to re-Light my Interest in the box.

Regards

Hi all,
i h ave started to show interest again in my Zgemma H9S which since i bought 2 years ago have never used it to its full potential got it motorised and Ccam & Oscam installed did use a server but since expired.

Regards
If you have a motorised dish you can get a new Euro line in the satellite request thread and see what it's like.
You can run IPTV on that box too if you install the required plugin, most use XE as it's widely used by most providers

Hi all,

Regards
You might find the h9s box will struggle to turn the motorised dish so look down the iptv route first i would.

Your lucky, motor issues is well documented on the H9 and also the SE.

You just must have a motor and lnb below the minuscule amperage output of the H9.

Decent coax also helps.
No. Problems with motor drive like previous post on a 30m cable run even goes via a flat cable in between open. & closed window as I didn't want to drill any holes

Regards
Can i use those wordings without breaking rules?

Your lucky, motor issues is well documented on the H9 and also the SE.

You just must have a motor and lnb below the minuscule amperage output of the H9.

Decent coax also helps.
I have had a number of zgemma boxes....i use a widely available motor......i use good quality shotgun coax cable & the length is approx. 25 metres & none of my units have ever struggled to turn the 1.1 metre dish.

I have had a number of zgemma boxes....i use a widely available motor......i use good quality shotgun coax cable & the length is approx. 25 metres & none of my units have ever struggled to turn the 1.1 metre dish.
Nothing wrong with the H7 moving a dish, just the H9 and the SE its not a problem just i have had.

Back