Where has the rogues gallery gone

Hi Guys,

A while ago I'm sure I recall reading up on a rogues gallery for suppliers. I recall one douche in particular that kept bouncing between various alias' ripping people off. Am I going mad or is that thread no longer on TK?

I ask because for the first time in a while I find myself looking for a new supplier. I know I won't go far wrong if I stick to the basics but it was more out of interest, do TK still keep track of the rogues? (I know it's not anyone's job to!!).

Cheers.

Hi Guys,

A while ago I'm sure I recall reading up on a rogues gallery for suppliers. I recall one douche in particular that kept bouncing between various alias' ripping people off. Am I going mad or is that thread no longer on TK?

I ask because for the first time in a while I find myself looking for a new supplier. I know I won't go far wrong if I stick to the basics but it was more out of interest, do TK still keep track of the rogues? (I know it's not anyone's job to!!).

Cheers.
this what you mean Rogue Members

That's it Gaz cheers! I guess there's no obvious place for it to be. I didn't think to look under 'general cable tv' doh!

Just had a look last entry july-26-2020, I honestly thought there would have been more current ones since the 28e hd even though not advertised.

There has been very few since then, and at the moment, the E2 28.2 lines are being actively discouraged from being bought or sold on TK. the reason for this is that they are just not stable enough yet - on for two days, off for three, etc.

The names to look out for are - pope, the pope, ru5514, basically anyone, as we think there might only be one end supplier.

As for IPTV rogues, no one has acted the hoop for a long time, and any disputes have been settled amicably. I certainly have no outstanding complaints

IPTV seems to have become boringly consistent.
Very few moans and groans from end users these days, - it's a rarity now for people to change providers or try different things.
Prices are tumbling on a daily basis making a year cheaper than the firestick you bought to watch it.
I still think it will all end in tears for some people.
It's not feasible for it to continue in this fashion indefinitely

Prices are tumbling on a daily basis making a year cheaper than the firestick you bought to watch it.

Yeah? I looked a year ago and had quite a few cheap prices thrown at me. It seemed the most expensive was about £10 at that time. This time around I was surprised how much prices seemed to have inflated tbh, like the cheapest is £10 p/m. It could have been by imagination! (I wouldn't go with a 'cheap cheap' one anyway). One thing that does irk a bit is guys that have been on TK for about a month with 10 posts saying the minimum they do is 12 months 🙄

Good to hear that there have been very few rogues. Hopefully people have been paying more attention to the TK guidance too. If you follow that you'd have to be very unlucky to come a cropper.

Back