Where to find some of the daily football matches channels.

Saturday 8th August 2020

Scottish Premiership

St Johnstone v Aberdeen 12:30pm
Sky Sports Football

Sunday 9th August 2020

Kilmarnock v Celtic 16:30pm
Sky Sports Football

Tuesday 11th August 2020

Dundee United v Hibernian 18:00pm
Sky Sports Football

Wednesday 12th August 2020

St Mirren v Celtic 18:00pm
Sky Sports Football

The drinks breaks were crucial for the players, they hadn't played in months, were talking about a professional sport in which you have to be super fit to play at the highest level, so I don't think a few minutes drink break is silly lol.

Majority of players have said they preferred no drink breaks, granted because of the way things happened, they thought they would bring them in, but they will not be kept in for next season.

Majority of players have said they preferred no drink breaks, granted because of the way things happened, they thought they would bring them in, but they will not be kept in for next season.
Most players would play through a calf strain/hamstring strain doesn't mean they would be allowed, the drinks break is in for muscle injuries ect.. due to not being match fit for months

I have already said in my above post, I know why they brought them in, not disputing it, but they wont be staying, the normal season ends in May each season and starts back in August, never needed drink breaks then, yes pre season friendlies and tournaments helped to get players up to speed.

They never needed drink breaks because there playiing pre season games to get "match fit" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: thats why its called pre season lmao but yeah drinks breaks won't be staying because they won't be needed then just to clarify I was referring to @channelking post saying they it was silly, I was saying why they are essential.

Didnt I just say that above, they did have lengthy training sessions this time round, but the premier league decided to have the drinks break because they would be playing in June and July, the 2 so called hottest months, and they wanted to take every precaution for the players, something I totally agreed with, but just not needed any more.

Got you now, I do think they were needed then, just like if there was a world cup or a Euros on , they would probably have had them, especially in the day games with the heat in stadiums, I do wonder when the Qatar world cup comes around, if the will have more than one break in each half, the heat there is gonna be bad.

Yeah theres no way the drinks break should be brought in for the new season its ridiculous if it is, i was just referring to why they were crucial due to lack of game time, as for the world Cup, ill be shocked if they aren't Brought in mate but then again nothing surprises me with FIFA, they love a little controversy, all i do know is England football team and 40 degree heat is non starter :tearsofjoy:

Its a shame they are not putting the quarter finals of both competitions on at different times, I thought they would stick to 5-55 and 8pm times, but they have decided to put 2 games on at the same time, each night.

Tuesday 11th August 2020

UEFA Europa League Quarter-Final

Wolves v Sevilla 20:00PM
BT Sport 1
BT Sport Extra 1
Virgin Media Two HD
Supersport 3

Shakhtar Donetsk v FC Basel 20:00PM
BT Sport 2
Supersport 8

Scottish Premiership

Dundee United v Hibernian 18:00PM