Where'd everybody go?

Just a pulse check.... did i miss something?
Iptv request thread is dead. Havnt tried for about a year.
Had 1 vet that wont supply a M3u and like 3 newbies reply.

I used to only need check back in half hour to find 3 or 4 vets have messaged along with about 10 newbs. Its been hours.

Where'd everybody go?

We are still around, just watching what is happening all over the place. And as stated above by @pabloescaban no decent supplier would hand out trials in the middle of quite widespread disruptions. I suppose they will wait and see how the weekend pans out.

Lots of channels down last night and tonight for many providers , channels are working for me for a while then switching off tonight, happening for others on the forum aswell, you must be one of the lucky ones Prim@l.

There have been DDOS attacks against major European data centers that host IPTV servers.

Even if the server that the client connects to isn't affected the servers that host the streams that feed it most likely will be which is why some providers have some channels opening but not others.

There have been DDOS attacks against major European data centers that host IPTV servers.

Even if the server that the client connects to isn't affected the servers that host the streams that feed it most likely will be which is why some providers have some channels opening but not others.
Pretty much what I said mate.

It was I said it's probably a dc issue. They won't attack a whole data centre just because they supy iptv servers. Because legitimate business will still be there.

They will be known suppliers or known stream providers.

Simple answer is make all users use a VPN but before people get excited it won't happen. But if evrey iptv user used a VPN it would make the powers that be lives he'll.

Last edited:
Simple answer is make all users use a VPN but before people get excited it won't happen. But if evrey iptv user used a VPN it would make the powers that be lives he'll.

The premium iptv service that I'm a customer of as my main subscription do ask that everyone use a vpn. I don't understand these resellers who claim you don't "need" a vpn with their service, I'd always use one at my end just as an extra layer of security.

The premium iptv service that I'm a customer of as my main subscription do ask that everyone use a vpn. I don't understand these resellers who claim you don't "need" a vpn with their service, I'd always use one at my end just as an extra layer of security.
To protect your supplier or yourself ? I have been using IPTV fpr probably as long as anyone on here and never used a vpn.

To protect your supplier or yourself ? I have been using IPTV fpr probably as long as anyone on here and never used a vpn.
Both really. It is good practice. Quite a few suppliers have said you must use a VPN. Even though they have added there own security.

But when dc are getting attacked and services are dropping offline what use is a vpn………0.
The new methods been used isn’t as easy fix or would’ve been sorted in no time obviously people will speculate that it’s the powers that be but personally it’s not imo as they would’ve implemented these tactics ages ago.
I’ve never used a vpn for anything don’t see point as they all store logs even the ones that say they don’t.
Also when services has dropped with the attacks a vpn is no good as there is no service to connect to

Back