Where's everyone going their holidays

murz

Cala Mayor in Majorca on Tuesday, been to the island many times but its a first for this resort :sun smiley: :rock on:

Cala Mayor in Majorca on Tuesday, been to the island many times but its a first for this resort :sun smiley: :rock on:

I actually went to Cala Mayor many years ago.
Had a great time.(y)

We are off to Halkidiki on the Greek mainland this year, we love it:sun smiley:

will be honeymooning in mauritius for a week and then onto dubai for a week toward the end of june, staying in the legends hotel in mauritius and the Habtoor in dubai, looking forward to it i have to say!

You getting married axxxo? Have a wonderful time :)

We're off to sicily for ten days, can't wait :)

Off to Torremolinos again for 10 days in September.
Go to the same place every year, full of Irish pubs & loads of stuff for the kids :)

Off to Torremolinos again for 10 days in September.
Go to the same place every year, full of Irish pubs & loads of stuff for the kids :)

As long as the kids are happy noel its happy holidays for the parents.

axxxo all the best from the wedding mate, the honeymoon sounds a belter

Axxxo congrats and have a great time

we are off to The Sunshine state and to see Micky Mouse in October lol!

Sooooooooooooo looking forward to it. Been a few times but this time boys are older 16 & 18 and we got seperate rooms so a bit of space for them and us and means we can do different things. Looking forward to going to reptile places as well as seeing Disney and all the goes wit Florida. Also going to do an Airboat ride - cant wait!

Wow everyone's going to such awesome places..
and I get to road trip through central Australia next month.
Yay for desert and big red rocks!

not going away this year will go on a few fishing trip down cuntrey but im saving for next year myslef and the wife are 25 years togerter in may of next year so going to take her away for that

Last edited:
Road trip in australia sounds great :)

Actually everything sounds great, congrats on the anniversary hadmad :)

quarter of a century hadmad lol (makes it sound longer :) )

thanks lads, big day is 20th june, off on the hols the 22nd.

had friends and family stag two weeks ago, work stag tonight so ill think ill have to have a good feed before this one!

Back