which app can I use to remotely sort channels

SM32

Is there any apps that can be used for me to remotely hide channels? and even being able to remotely set a favourite channel?
I want to set this up for my dad so that he doesn`t have to go through all the folders etc as he only watches football.
Thanks

you can do this with IMPlayer too, from the web panel, load lines, hide channels etc

Tivimate Pro , with a subscription.
Is there a website or is it all done via the app for the purchase? I typed in Tivimate on Google but I dont think the sites are affiliated to the official tv mate app

Tivimate the official version.
So easy to do.

I did it for my Dad, with football and news channels.
You could ask your supplier to do it.
Why not just add the channels he watches to favourites
@mike123 @bazcfc1 - with footy you don`t have a single channel where you can watch all the foot especially 3pm kickoffs.
@Tobias - My plan is whenever his team is playing I could just put that channel on Favourites and have all the 3pm goal rush channels on favourites for him.

you can do this with IMPlayer too, from the web panel, load lines, hide channels etc
have you used both IM and Tivimate? I just wanted to find out the difference. My main thing is being able to remotely remove folders etc

@mike123 @bazcfc1 - with footy you don`t have a single channel where you can watch all the foot especially 3pm kickoffs.
@Tobias - My plan is whenever his team is playing I could just put that channel on Favourites and have all the 3pm goal rush channels on favourites for him.
But you can add the epl links bien now sports sky sports most providers have epl teams elf plus backups etc so all could be added to favourites

But you can add the epl links bien now sports sky sports most providers have epl teams elf plus backups etc so all could be added to favourites
That`s what I`m planning to do. problem is I don`t have physical access to the firestick - My dad lives abroad

That`s what I`m planning to do. problem is I don`t have physical access to the firestick - My dad lives abroad
Ahh you can’t remote access them anymore now like you used to be able too.
There is an other alternative you could ask the provider if he supports xrtream editor on fire sticks and ask him to make your dad a custom template so the sports are like at top so doesn’t have to scroll far to select them.
Some providers will do it but you need the shroud apk for xterms editor

have you used both IM and Tivimate? I just wanted to find out the difference. My main thing is being able to remotely remove folders etc
I have subscribed to both, I don't think you can remotely alter tivimate.

If you want to rearrange channels remotely you'd need a editor..e.g m3u4u, which I believe is free to use

Yes but most suppliers have a

Premireship section and epl section. You obviously leave sky sports and BT sports.

Suppliers know which channels 3pm kick offs are on. And can easily sort this.

Another option is to use the sports link feature in iMPlayer. Set football/league as default all the available matches are listed with channels and direct link access to those available in your playlist

IPTVBoss (surprised nobody here mentioned it). You can trim your playlists but also add epg for the channels. IPTVBoss Normally, the tier one is more than enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back