Which box for cable

riyaz_7

Hi

I am a newbie so I apologize in advance! Please bear with me.

I am looking for a cheap reliable combo cable and satellite box. I currently do not have Sky but may do so in the future but if it there is a big difference in price cable only will suffice. I am a little bit lost with all the offerings out there! Any recommendations are welcome.

I already have kodi so do not need that functionality. I have read a few reviews out there which say the cable tuner on the zgemma h2h is not the best and can result in glitching.

Also a bit lost with the different images out there. Which image is the cleanest and easiest to use? Any major benefits of sticking with a box that is officially supported by Vix?

Sorry for all the questions.

You will get different answers off different people.

So really you need to have a read and decide for yourself.

An official equivalent to the H2H with no reported tuner issues is the Edision OS mini combo and approx. the same price.

Have you read the buyers guide here

Funnily enough a friend has just asked me about a cable box and theses are the three I have in mind.

Depending on your budget and recording options, I would be thinking along the lines of Single Tuner Miraclebox Mini Hybrid

or

As there is no twin cable tuners out there you have the choice of a triple or a combo.

As you need to pay for a cable line and a sat line with a combo you may just be better off going for a triple
and not using the sat tuner.

Triple tuner, 2 x cable and 1 x sat Technomate Nano M2, that way you have a twin cable tuner and all the HD channels
and good recording facilities.

or the faster

Miraclebox Premium plus, choose your combination of tuners.

Ordered Pre Flashed with Openvix.

Last edited:
Or the latest budget sat/cable/terrestrial box--The Freesat V8 Golden---does all you are asking for--under £50 and fully supported.
PM me if interested and I will give you all the details.
Reaper.

Back