Which cam

frundlemud

Short Glitches fairly often. 3 or 4 mins
I have noticed Oscam is popular I use Cccam. I have 4 clines I may try another server is also a possibility. Not sure of my problem. Router Hard wired to Zgemma H2s. 34Mbps

Is Oscam a better option? thanks.

Noticed you have a H2s is there much point now adding Oscam? Didn't think there was much left now on the satellite cs front?
Problem is either your provider or your internet by the sounds of it.
Especially if you are having high ecm times.

I use the dish for backup mainly for football and Spanish stuff.
Most of us use the other way firestick, smart tv or android box for almost everything and it is excellent.
Often the streams for antella 3 etc are not available. You can get the stream for 4 euro per month from
their official stream along with others so this is also a option.

I have a few issues. on 19.2e tuner 1 10906 my signal is 78 but quality is 2%. Had a fiddle tried tuner 2 this time quality was 18% but still glitching some transponders 90% quality and glitching so looks like a Supplier issue hop1 was hops0 when I joined 6 months ago.
I will try a line next week from another supplier. Also oscam if I can configure it. Can be difficult to stream live tv from spain as uk seems to be out of bounds. VPN would be one other way still looking into this one.

finally. changed lnb (borrowed from neighbour on same system) slight improvement in quality but still glitches. changed modem back to old Sky original seemed better and still in place jury out on this one. Sent message to cline supplier no reply. I have changed my video setup to 1080i .
At the moment all is good and being a fiddler trying to leave it alone.

Last edited:
Back