which is a future proof box? i did have a dreamlink t2 but sold, preferred magbox interface

wakkaday

this was over a year ago
now with the possibility of better iptv picture (hdr,4k) i want to get a new box

is formula 7+, buzz box similar to the dreamlink t2 box

i want a box i can boot up straight to iptv?
have a vod menu (similar to magbox)
epg
bouqet categories, easy to nagivate

thank you

The Formuler Z7+ is a very component box for IPTV viewing but is by no means perfect in other aspects.
As for future proofing who knows at the speed tech moves nowadays.

Technology changes so fast that you can't really say for sure but iptv is the way to go and mag boxes have been around years evolving with different models over the years I think this is the best way to go.

At one point I thought CS would never end which technically it hasn't but Sly did manage to block the channels, move them or whatever they did. If you find a good solid IPTV provider who knows their stuff and looks after their customers you will be fine but how long the whole IPTV thing will last is like asking how long is a piece of string to be fair.

If it is just IPTV you want the box go with a Mag as they are designed for it, if you want a little bit more Netflix, Spotify, Kodi and all other Android related shenanigans go with z7+.

I have the zgemma i55 ( enigma 2 ) and its brilliant, however they have discontinued it and now make a 4K UHD version of the i55

Or have a search on YouTube for best iptv box and setup there's loads of video tutorials on there that may help give you an idea of which box does what and specifications they have and requirements

Back