Which mag box?

Thanks for all the advice! appreciate it! I was just wondering is there any way to find out if any new mag boxes are coming out soon...would hate to buy the box to find out a few weeks later a new one has come out.
There working on a new box as we speak, should of been out in June but it seems to of been delayed. It's a mag 350, the spec is very good but I can't see you getting much change from a £100, but I'm sure we will find out soon enough [emoji3]

The best advice I'd give you on that is go on the makers website Informir and check. The mag 256 has been flawless for me mate, so can't see how a newer box is going to beat it. There are 3 types of mag 256
1. Mag 256 NOT wireless
2. Mag 256 W1 wireless
3. Mag 256 W2 wireless, this is twice as fast as the W1
Hope this helps mate

Wil take something special to beat the mag 256 as it's been flawless for me
Hi mate I've got a zgemma 2s and want to upgrade to a new box you obviously rate the mag box when set up for IPTV do they have full EPG or does it depend on your seller. I have problems with hd programmes with my box so wanted something with more punch

I have been using a Mag 250 for about a year and have just set up a 254 for a friend. To make it clear to you, the difference between the Mag boxes is speed when navigating around the menus, and nothing more (as far as I am aware). I haven't noticed much difference personally, although yes, it is more responsive / faster when shifting up and down that channels, and selecting a channel.

Out of interest, why are you moving away from the Zgemma? I ask because I am thinking for moving away from my 250 and getting a Zgemma.

Moving away from my Zgemma S2 as it is a satellite box with twin tuners for satellite. the majority of satellite channels we would normally pay for on sly have now disappeared. My sly line provider is now also offering to transfer people over to his IPTV service for free and honour the remaining months we had left on our sly subscription with his IPTV subscription.

Hi mate,

From what I have read and understood....

EPG on IPTV depends on the seller so always best to ask and check
Problems with HD on your box - do you mean on the zgemma 2s? what problems do you have?

Hi mate,

From what I have read and understood....

EPG on IPTV depends on the seller so always best to ask and check
Problems with HD on your box - do you mean on the zgemma 2s? what problems do you have?
The problem with hd is picture can freeze up but it's okay in SD I output it down to old box so wanted upgrade

HD works great on my Zgemma, I've just put iptv on a friends box for hike to try off a fella on Twitter, watched it for a day and it's been by far the best iptv I've had on a Zgemma, it's been flawless, compared to all the other iptv that I have tried, bit expensive at £80, but why pay £50-£60 if it's glitchy?

I thought the Zgemma H2S did until I tried a very good iptv yesterday
The H2S performs well with IPTV. I think some of the previous posts on this thread are referring to the inferior 2S which is the predecessor to the H2S. The 2S was really made for c/s and nothing else because of its poorer processing ability.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Back