Whitney Houston ‘hospitalised in France

firsthand

VIP Member
Whitney Houston has been admitted to hospital in France leaving her live comeback in tatters, according to reports.

The US pop diva was due to kick off the long-awaited European leg of her world tour this week, before playing her first dates in Britain in over a decade.

However, yesterday's opening show in Paris was cancelled on doctor's orders, with the singer said to be suffering from an "upper respiratory ailment".

It has now been claimed that Houston, who recently emerged from a long-running series of personal problems, including alleged drug addiction, is being treated in the French capital.

News agency Agence France-Presse says a member of the star's entourage believes she is suffering from nose and throat problems and may have developed an infection.

It has now been announced that three UK dates on the tour, which was panned by critics and fans on the opening leg in Australia earlier this year, have been postponed.

Two concerts in Manchester, scheduled to take place on Thursday and Friday, have been put back, as has a concert in Glasgow

Nose and throat problems ? Sounds like shes snorting uncut cocaine :dunno:

does sound more than a little strange alright noely, she has a lovely voice when not wrapped up in all her personal problems, wish her all the best, and hope she gets back to her best. my favourite of hers is "is mise gach mna" or for those without the cupla focal, I'm every woman:pop smiley:

I really think that Withneys come back is going to be very short,from recent public appearances it seems that she may have not got herself back on track at all what a shame shes a great singer and so on but i dont think that its going to happen for her : (

Back