Who has joined the TK facebook group

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
As title who has joined the TK facebook group??? - assuming there is one as we have the connect button at the top of the page. IF not then Noelyf - down to you to make a proper group lol!
i think i got a few of you on there LOL!
some have got same username as they have on here and others use their real names - so its hard to know whos who.
on fb my name is linny fourty tk - they wouldnt let me use numbers lol!

Last edited:
as one who has a facebook account, but doesn't really use it, can someone answer me this, if i join one of these groups that i get invited into all the time but refuse, do all of my contacts then get an e mail saying "Wheelo has suggested that you join xxxxxx group", because if they do, that is what puts me off joining any groups.
a lot of you also play games in there like farmville, etc., but if i have anything more to do on the laptop of an evening, then it could well end up in divorcelol

no not as far as i know.! and yes im a gamer on there lol but my hubby is a tv guy so he sites and work and watches DIY type programme on the tv and i play on farmville ect lol! he thinks im mad when i say " oh i gotta go harvest my crops etc"

Both twitter and Facebook besides the toolbar will be a place where we keep members up to date if we were ever down again so it would be a good thing to join, also members can also communicate with each other there.

i found a page but its not really a group a few of us are now on it and me n eva have made a few comments. Someone uploaded a pic saturday but there is no info on there of who created it etc.
we need a group as well as a page it will also help bring new members to the forum if they see a fan page/group

lets get tk on fb properly for all to see lol!

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Last edited:
yes me to lol!

just as well we all know what we are doing lol!

thanks to Noely Eva and HT!! ( and me of course lol!)

woo H20 !!!! i now got as meany friends onther as my other fb lol!
ok and who plays games - i know some of you play FV treasure Isle School of Wizardry and mafia wars etc

I do the farmville (yes, I admit to being an addict!!), mafia wars, and yoville from time to time.

Last edited:
I do the farmville (yes, I admit to being and addict!!), mafia wars, and yoville from time to time.
erm yes think you is the highest neighbour i got lol!

i look at it this way if im playing online and NOT a gambling site then i aint spending no money lol so saving hubby a fortune buy sitting on me fat bottom all day lol!

LOL..... lol lol

Here is a trick you may not know for those who play farmville. When the game starts, where ever your farmer is, trap him there. You can do your jobs faster, if you don't use your vehicles. You can plow, seed, and harvest in less than half the time. You don't have to wait for your farmer to walk across your whole farm to start with your fields. Just a little trick I picked up.

Back