Why are all skybox firmware links down

What needs updating ?? Channel lists still available and apart from that nothing needs doing only adding a sub/cline

What needs updating ?? Channel lists still available and apart from that nothing needs doing only adding a sub/cline

Well I still have 3 of them unboxed which I like to put in service, and 3 used ones ( by me ) that gave me some problems in the past editting and updating channellist & C-lines thru network connections. I haven´t been using them for years, but now I have a purpose for them.

So I went online to see what the latest firmware was/is for these boxes, but as i said all the links seem to have been taken offline. The unboxed ones came with Software version: 3601HD_19_112013_06D3, which had all ( for me ) weird satellite lists in them, hence the update for those.

In my own file archive the latest .ABS update file downloaded back in the days from skybox.ccthe is named SKYBOX_F3S_F5S_3601HD_CMT_14041006DA.abs
which gives me after flash thru USB as a result Software version: 3601HD_10_04_2014_0670. Is this the latest version or where there updates after that ?

Also I tried to follow a link to yojiatech from this thread Recover Dead Skybox Flash Using Serial RS232 Null modem Cable where user the reaper is saying "also check the pdf at the download site to check if box is early clone." I would like to check that aswell although I guess when Firmware from skybox.cc works in my box it must be an original.

I use the boxes mainly for Canal Digitaal provider on 23,5

Thanks in advance for any info you can dig up.

Grtz Lanbase

So weird,

First answers within 2 hours, then nothing...

Am I asking here for the holy grail or what ?

Grtz lanbase

So weird,

First answers within 2 hours, then nothing...

Am I asking here for the holy grail or what ?

Grtz lanbase

So few people using this box anymore, that is probably the reason for the lack of responses, all anyone can do is Google then post their results, which is exactly where I would suppose you started.

I cant imagine anyone is still working on updating the firmware for these as enigma 2 boxes took over as they can be customized, whereas skybox/ooenboxes couldn't

They are good for moving satellite motors
With high surge currents Where other recievers would struggle

Back