Why have i had to disable private messages?

river4ever

Happy new year folks.
But think this thread deserves to be in this room as its a “BUG”

You ask for help ok?
You get PM wanting to sell you a line.

Bit lost with it.
I got serious amount of PMs since i have been here.
I dont want to pay a LOW END reseller!!

Why do i spend more time reading PM about walter snow to eskimos owning his own channels selling something he has no control over?
Then you ask for e*****e they dont know what your talking about.

Slightly mislead of recent.
Its help..... now you wanna buy!!!

No harm ment.
But strange from old school.

if posable can vultures let me/others post without trying to make £20 out of folks.
Thanks river.

Last edited:
Happy new year folks.

You ask for help ok?

Bit lost with it.

Why do i spend more time reading PM about walter snow to eskimos owning his own channels selling something he has no control over?

No harm ment.

if posable can vultures let me/others post without trying to make £20 out of folks.
Thanks river.

So WTF is that all about?
You feel so aggrieved you need to rant at 5.47a.m on New Years Day :unsure:
Had a sniff of the barmaids apron have we, or a sniff of something else?

Happy new year mate. :love:

Last edited:
I see rivers point you do get random people offering to sell you their service even tho you havnt posted in request thread you ask them questions and can't give you the answer even tho you know the answer @basejumper will you leave my barmaids apron out of it I borrowed you that as you wanted to go to a new years eve party as a naked chef it's the last favour I do for you pmsl

@basejumper will you leave my barmaids apron out of it I borrowed you that as you wanted to go to a new years eve party as a naked chef it's the last favour I do for you pmsl

I couldn't use said Barmaids apron you sent me Baz because I couldn't wash your semen stains out of it. Tried 'Bold 3 in one' on a boil wash but there were just too many of them. :sick: :ROFLMAO:

Happy new year folks.

You ask for help ok?

Bit lost with it.

No harm ment.

Thanks river.

I've never known you to ask for help so no idea why you imagine people are contacting you to sell something.

I say 'imagine' because you disabled pm as soon as you joined, as you have announced here at every opportunity.. unless the P in your pm stands for psychic?

Perhaps you got lots of pm's when you first joined because you invited them.
Turning up in random threads to announce that every channel on your iptv is full HD and it went down for 7 minutes during the "big bust" when everyone else's was down for weeks....it's bullsquiirt like this that invites pm's from the permanently baffled but you knew this before you started.
Frankly I'm amazed that you thought of it first, oh wait, you didn't, you just joined a long line of people before you who do the same thing

Happy new year

Back