Wii Fit

Evastar

TK Veteran
We have had a wii for a couple of years now, and i never bothered with it much, but we got a wii fit board at the end of january, and i have to say i find it brilliant!

I've used it every day for over 70 days now, doing at least half an hour exercise and i find it really motivating, as well as being fun to do.

I agree with you Eva.
The wii fit is alot of fun, Just got my new wii back from nintendo, so have to start all over again.
On day two now, did have 23 days before the other one broke on me.

Did my wii fit this morning for the first time in three or four days, feeling a bit guilty about, things were just hectic at the weekend.

Maybe i'll do extra later in the week to make up for it :)

Hy guys,

Di you use just wii fit or an orthers games with your board ?

My last son would like one but I would like to know which game can you use the board.

Thanks

Nono

To be honest i'm not really sure, i just use the board with the wii fit disk, and it has lots of exercise games on it.

I don't know if you can use the board with anything else.

I know you can use it with the last version of the crazy rabbits and wii ski, but I search others games

Thanks Evastar

Nono

I bought it for my kids and they have used it about twice or three time each. I didn't really want it, but now i love it. I use it every morning for half an hour exercise and i think it's brilliant :)

I bought it for my kids and they have used it about twice or three time each. I didn't really want it, but now i love it. I use it every morning for half an hour exercise and i think it's brilliant :)

Hi Evastar
i have a 4 and 2 year old,do you think they would get any use out of it so i can justify getting it to the wife:rock on:

Well my niece who is four loves it :)

The games aren't difficult, a two year old could do some of the exercises, and the mii's are cute and funny, so i would say yes. Anyway, your wife will probably end up using it the most! lol

Nice as long as wii fit plus isn't the only big holiday game !wil fit takes the whole concept of games as exercise to a new level with the inclusion of a balance board peripheral that can tell you on the fly exactly how well or how poorly you're doing with its various activities.will fit on the other hand will be everywhere.

Advertising link removed, ferguj1

Last edited by a moderator:
d20a2001bdcf2a9549ba096f98218bc2.png
this is where it's linked to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back