Willobuild cache flush

Just installed latest openvix and willobuild.

Cache flush shows as installed but it's not in the plugin choice? Or in the blue button extension choice. Is there a way to show it or move plugins etc? Also it downloaded jedi (I don't need it) when I delete every time I enter plugins it tells me its missing.. How do i stop the message?

Cheers in advance

Cache flush plugin was needed for Duo receivers which had memory leaks. If you still need it, hopefully somebody will assist you.

For JediMaker Xtreme, using FTP go to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions and then delete the jedimakerxtrem folder
To avoid confusion did yo install it from Willo's plugin server, image's plugin server or a standaone ipk you had downloaded. And which version?

Cache flush plugin was needed for Duo receivers which had memory leaks. If you still need it, hopefully somebody will assist you.

For JediMaker Xtreme, using FTP go to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions and then delete the jedimakerxtrem folder
To avoid confusion did yo install it from Willo's plugin server, image's plugin server or a standaone ipk you had downloaded. And which version?
Wilo

It came over from my back up plugins when I flashed wilo today

Cacheflush and Hide Plugins are in MENU > SETUP > SYSTEM but hidden from the menu.

Press the blue button and highlight the ones you want to show in the menu, press yellow to show them and save settings.

Manually delete the Jedi folder from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ and reboot.

Cacheflush and Hide Plugins are in MENU > SETUP > SYSTEM but hidden from the menu.

Press the blue button and highlight the ones you want to show in the menu, press yellow to show them and save settings.

Manually delete the Jedi folder from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ and reboot.
Once I get into system, what do I do then if the selection is hidden?

Back