Satellite Willobuild epg tabs on kiddac skin

woody565

Hi,

I am trying to get the epg tabs working on the latest willobuild. I can only see a xml for openatv on kiddacs page. Is there a way on openvix? Thanks F78BE4FE-4EBA-4B84-9F73-51046C0E647E.jpeg

Have if had a quick read it seems XE epg is only available on 5.4 openvix. When can I find an image for H7S? I can’t see it in their archive

Cheers

If I remember correctly the tabs on Kiddacs skins are not available on py3 images, you would need to revert back to a py2 based image for them to work

Until you get your solution:

< &> (next to 0, not the ones next to OK) move through the bouquets. Name of selected bouquet will be presented on the screen. Does it really matter if you don't see which bouquet is next on list?
Press the TV button to open/show the bouquets
Change "show bouquet on launch" to yes so that they are presented to you when you activate the EPG screens.

Also:
The reason you are in the "last scanned" bouquet is that you don't have the Sky info bouquet. As the EPG zapper zapped to that channel, the bouquet it can be found in is the "Last scanned" one.

Until you get your solution:

< &> (next to 0, not the ones next to OK) move through the bouquets. Name of selected bouquet will be presented on the screen. Does it really matter if you don't see which bouquet is next on list?
Press the TV button to open/show the bouquets
Change "show bouquet on launch" to yes so that they are presented to you when you activate the EPG screens.

Also:
The reason you are in the "last scanned" bouquet is that you don't have the Sky info bouquet. As the EPG zapper zapped to that channel, the bouquet it can be found in is the "Last scanned" one.
Thanks Abu,

I don’t have the sky bouquets just last scanned and Sky UK. They used to be separated in entertainment, sports, moves etc. they are. It there when I use the <> buttons

Back