WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

I powered it back up and went out to look at cars, came back and it was frozen with sound playing. Now its at 43 and stopped. Will send debug in a little while. How do I get past the 43?

what do i say in paypal or just leave blank

The debug log should tell us why it's stuck. Never seen 43 before, 49 is most common and usually related to skins.
I would wait until it works before paypalling anything. I'll disappear off to the pub! Beer-Chug.gif

ok here it is the clock looks wrong ie and if you find anything can you explain what I should be looking for. Ahem I did not suss when 43 was on front no FTP so re booted and it worked.

Attachments

• Enigma2_debug_2024-05-23_17-47-33.rar
    27 KB · Views: 5
I have no idea what is going off here.

Line 1035: < 43.006642> [eEPGChannelData] abort non avail OpenTV EIT reading

The log is also full of :
[convertDVBUTF8] (1..11)text encoded in ISO-8859-9

Have you just created satellite bouquets or is there IPTV as well?
I don't understand why the logs are not showing local time either :unsure:

I would disable the OpenTV EPG downloader and try using EPG Importer instead.
MENU > SETUP > EPG

Well if your confused!! I had a look and its searching the network as well!! Its your image and all I have done is downloaded kiddac skin 1080 slyk, net sspeed test and that xe all from the feeds which i assume are yours. I have stopped openepg, stopped network, and epg importer. Using one sat cable to A and B is et equal to A. The thing is it was going great for over 24 hours and I have changed PSU. I think box is 2020 vintage, they cant remember.

Last edited:
There has been mention of the XE plugin causing problems on ViX 6.5. I don't know any details though.

If you only have one cable going to A, then B should be disabled surely?

I have not used the xe it was in preparation if the box could be saved, Im back around 10pm. I have switched off Tuner B there is a reason the equal to, its habit with me, and I have got my ownZgemma remote, moved the box so its dead straight for remote control. Why was it picking up the network? is that samba or something.

This is the last chance saloon if it goes now thats it, binned.

So box is bare bones no iptv, only free to air and saorview ie DTT. I should add that my small 22 tv broke and I replaced it with 32" sony from bedroom and blow me the remote is smart and ahs copied the zgemma!! Not a clue how. I did press a sync button as well. Its using hdmi 1 that says HDMI1/ARC. Just an aside this.:laughing:

In your position, for troubleshooting, I would flash a clean image on a spare partition.
Don't install any new plugins.
Just enable the tuner with a cable connected to it and scan for Sky FTA channels.

@Willo3092 43 - 49 is could that be problem with network I know before 49 you cannot connect via putty for example
Yes, could well be. I googled the log messages and a few results mentioned network problems.

My mother in law hasn't got internet at all and her H7 ticks along quite nicely. Never has any issues.

Yes, could well be. I googled the log messages and a few results mentioned network problems.

My mother in law hasn't got internet at all and her H7 ticks along quite nicely. Never has any issues.
yes but also local time settings out could it be if setup via NTP server if network problem then that would come into play

im back its transponder and i touched nothing as it was clean insatll still chugging along box is late 2022/2023 from... w etc.

Shut off internet now and lets see what happens.

ok it froze again but flashed very quick. here is the debug log. I think its either HDD or mainboard. Unless you find a good reason I am going to give up.
I have a spare H7S that I can give him but how do I enure the recordings in the old box are not lost when I plug in that HHD to new Xgemma???

Attachments

• Enigma2_debug_2024-05-24_18-24-28.rar
    12.7 KB · Views: 1
I would try it with plain ViX or ATV and see if it freezes then.
Why are you saving epg to internal flash? That can cause issues.

You should just be able to swap the hdd to the other box if both are powered off.

i had to reboot to get debug did not change epg and i had it at HDD . It was vix basic going to change hdd now to ssd

Back