WilloBuild WilloBuild

Deanski

Hi installed the build today (Vix 5.3.029) but looking different to the previous one,on the bouquets its only showing one category on screen whereas before it showed all the bouquets,is there a setting that i need to change ?,many thanks

Interesting, didn't know someone called it IPTVKetchup, ahahah!

The changes to files had been mentioned in the Telegram chat, but I haven't delved into what exactly changed (or why).
Sorry I didn't realise that name was changed just seen Ketchup probably someone making the plugin there own

Hi installed the build today (Vix 5.3.029) but looking different to the previous one,on the bouquets its only showing one category on screen whereas before it showed all the bouquets,is there a setting that i need to change ?,many thanks
I`m having same problem since i ran an update, no tabs in epg and page up/down doesn`t work any more. As long as there will eventually be a fix, no probs.

OpenViX have updated the EPG python components which aren't compatible with the old EPG tabs and option button.
Hopefully the new EPG is going to be refined and you will be able to designate what the coloured buttons do.
I have updated my backup with the new epg files and I have updated my skin_user files.
A fresh flash from scratch will sort it, or download my settings backup from putty and restore from Backup Manager: (back your line up first).

wget --no-check-certificate -O willobuild-settings.sh http://www.willobuild.net/files/Scripts/willobuild-settings.sh && bash willobuild-settings.sh

1589752441201.png

OpenViX have updated the EPG python components which aren't compatible with the old EPG tabs and option button.
Hopefully the new EPG is going to be refined and you will be able to designate what the coloured buttons do.
I have updated my backup with the new epg files and I have updated my skin_user files.
A fresh flash from scratch will sort it, or download my settings backup from putty and restore from Backup Manager: (back your line up first).

wget --no-check-certificate -O willobuild-settings.sh http://www.willobuild.net/files/Scripts/willobuild-settings.sh && bash willobuild-settings.sh

View attachment 51092
Thanks Willo, i`ll do a fresh flash when i get chance (y)

EDIT : Re - flashed and all good again, Thanks Willo :laughing:

Last edited:
Hi Willo
I am interested in installing your build on a Vu Utimo receiver But not too sure if the build will work as the Ultimo is Only supported up-to
openvix-5.2.045.release-vuultimo ?
Please can you give me any feedback help or if you have any recommendations on the Best up to date build my receiver can handle.
Thank you kindly Sir for any help or support.

Best Regards,
Polosolo

Hi Willo
I am interested in installing your build on a Vu Utimo receiver But not too sure if the build will work as the Ultimo is Only supported up-to
openvix-5.2.045.release-vuultimo ?
Please can you give me any feedback help or if you have any recommendations on the Best up to date build my receiver can handle.
Thank you kindly Sir for any help or support.

Best Regards,
Polosolo

I would be able to provide you with the older version of my backup settings to install over openvix-5.2.045 if you want.
The new epg on the current setup isn't compatible with older images.

Thanks Mate! for your help. I would like to try that if it`a not to much Trouble for you...Thank you.
I know the Vu Ultimo is really outdated now , But could you also recommend a Build that will keep this box updated too ? , if possible
Thank again for your time and help.

Best Regards,
Polosolo

I think OpenATV still support it. Grogbuild or Wooshbuild would be fine.
I'll PM you the settings file.
I have wooshbuil installed on openatv 6.4 ATM , but was also looking for alternatives.. I will also try Grogbuild.
Thanks Mate for all your time and help.

Best Regards,
Polosolo

@Willo3092 , just tried your build on ZgemmaH9 Combo. It could not install I was trying to install to partition 2 that had openatv 6.3 on it.
Good thing is the scripts did make backups and I had openvix on another patrition so followed instructions to install if you had error.
Most went without hiccup just had bit of bother getting oscam-stable to start even getting it to make folder in config and jedimaker I cannot seem to copy jediplaylist.txt file stiil never got that going x-streamity installed no bother. So over all well done thanks (y) will try again once openvix get there tabbed skins sorted :smiley:

I have uploaded log from putty in case it maybe of help to you. Do You normally need openvix installed first to install you build I thought it would download openvix.

This is error at bottom of file.

Flashing currently not running image
Error: Cannot flash kernel, because no kernel file was found.

Attachments

• willo.txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 5
Installation is a bit hit and miss with some newer receivers.
The script downloads my settings backup and then should download and install ViX for your box type.
If the ViX install fails, you can still download and install manually from Image Manager and then restore my settings on reboot.
I'm not sure why the install fails, it may be the folder structure of the flash file. It does it on my Gigablue Trio as well.
I retire from work in 7 weeks so will have more time to faff with things hopefully :smiley:.

Not sure why you're installing oscam-stable though? Oscam-Latest is already set as default cam and is up and running.
You should only have to put your line details in the oscam.server file and restart the softcam.

I did download and install manually from Image Manager and then restore my settings on reboot. But there was stile something wierd when trying to copy files via Filezilla never had that problem before. There were five airdigital updates the other week when I did software update on openatv 6.4 some of them were to do with fastboot e.t.c and I think there were more after that. and it did look first time as if something was actuall flashing the hardware continuous ....................... line for a we while. Another thing is sound volume has increased since those updates not a bad thing I always thought sound was quite low on zgemmas.

Back