Windows 7 Price Structure Confirmed

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Windows 7 Price Structure Confirmed & Europe gets shafted yet again.

People in Europe wanting to upgrade to 7 form Vista/XP cannot because of the whole IE8 thing in the EU. An upgrade would still have IE in it so we have to use a fresh install (rubbish I know).

US Prices:

windows7launchpricing.jpg

Full Story:

Courtesy Gizmodo:

-

Just read your link G and you know what im off to buy a mac soon(always wanted one anyway) as for MS well they are going to lose alot of customers to Apple people like me wouldnt have to upgrade to windows 7 if they (ms) didnt mess up with vista in my opinion they should have made a deal with regards to people upgrading from vista as far as im concerned vista is a faulty product that i purchased :(

Agreed moh, Vista was a disaster & I refused to ever run it as my main OS.

Microsoft will be Microsoft though & they continue to be the dominant force.

You better head over to the Mac Trading thread so LOL!

-

the more iv been playing on 7 the more i like it but vista is gone dont even use it on my back up m/c anymore

G honest to God you crack me up with your witty replies LOL LOL ROFL

Windows 7 Update

Just an update on the performance of Windows 7 for fellow members.....

Well I have been using Windows 7 Release Candidate for the last few weeks now and the earlier bugs have been fixed so no more of the dreaded error 651,this operating system runs very fast,from shutdown the boot up is amazingly fast but hey i did move from Vista lol,anyway i have no issues with this OS But will eventually when i have to purchase it :(

Back