Windows 7 Reminder (UK Ireland)

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone interested in Pre ordering their Full copy of Windows 7 @ what Microsoft are calling "Upgrade prices" can do so HERE.

The offer is only valid until Aug 31st 2009 (Tomorrow).

If anyone else knows of a better (UK, Ireland) genuine deal? please post.

Please Note: There are 3 options when purchasing

(1) Download only

(2) Download plus Disc

(3) Direct Disc shipment

All products with the letter "N" in the title, simple means that it ships without Windows Media Player.

-

Last edited:
May be worth checking this site out Here....plus they seem to be a little cheaper,i havent used this site to purchase anything and if any members have it would be good to get feedback :)

May be worth checking this site out Here....plus they seem to be a little cheaper,i havent used this site to purchase anything and if any members have it would be good to get feedback :)

That's exactly why I posted moh. Misco's are selling it for £30 less than Microsoft LOL!

And what about the "Family Pack" for Europe? whereby you get 3 licenses for people with more than one machine.

Our buddies Stateside must be laughing when they see these prices?

-

I just dont know Gman :confused: :rolleyes:

Personally I'm an Ultimate geek, I don't see the point in buying any of the stripped down versions (That's just me). The Familly pack will only be available in eight European countries & will only be the "Home Premium" version.

They would sicken your A$$ the way the release all those different versions, there's absolutely no reason why they don't keep it simple like maybe, Home & Business.

-

Personally I'm an Ultimate geek, I don't see the point in buying any of the stripped down versions (That's just me). The Familly pack will only be available in eight European countries & will only be the "Home Premium" version.

They would sicken your A$$ the way the release all those different versions, there's absolutely no reason why they don't keep it simple like maybe, Home & Business.

-

Totally agree with you Gman i have been looking through the different up and coming releases,and like you ill be using the Windows 7 Ultimate,im not a computer geek by any means but i will say i have had no issues since i switched over to the release candidate,ok its going to hurt my wallet but i guess ill just have to grin and bear it.

Back