Windows/Best Player & IPTV/ m3u not playing channels

Hi I'm using the Best player & IPTV viewer on windows 10 and trying to stream a m3u playlist. The playlist loads fine but all of the channels are blank. I've used ExpressVPN and Surfshark and tried switching countries, sometimes this works and sometimes it doesnt. Am I doing something wrong? Any advice or recommendations would be really helpful, thanks

Hi I'm using the Best player & IPTV viewer on windows 10 and trying to stream a m3u playlist. The playlist loads fine but all of the channels are blank. I've used ExpressVPN and Surfshark and tried switching countries, sometimes this works and sometimes it doesnt. Am I doing something wrong? Any advice or recommendations would be really helpful, thanks
You can use vlc media player to open the m3u but it's not very user friendly, no epg etc

do a search for sfvip player
here is link :
Download - SFVIP Player by salezli

Back