Wireless earphones

My lad got some from b&m(lol) and they sounded mint only £14.99 but the Bluetooth was a bit hit and miss if he put phone in his pocket or ipad in one room and him in another would cut out

Anything that does not disconnect is a bonus for me. Especially whilst listening to a podcast.

Don't think so mate anyone earphones will link to any phone via Bluetooth best with Bluetooth 5.0 tho better connection which all the latest phones earphones will have in all fairness

I looked at those, they didn't list my model of Xiaomi phone! Are they specific? To certain models?
No they work on anything they link to my Android box to my phone. My daughter uses hers on Ipad and iphone.
Xiaomi pistons are cracking wired ones too imo. If you want to spend a little more the hi res Xiaomi headphones have had good reviews. I'm really impressed with Xiaomi products I have tried their phones too really good for the price.

No they work on anything they link to my Android box to my phone. My daughter uses hers on Ipad and iphone.
Xiaomi pistons are cracking wired ones too imo. If you want to spend a little more the hi res Xiaomi headphones have had good reviews. I'm really impressed with Xiaomi products I have tried their phones too really good for the price.
I changed from Windows phone when they withdrew support and bought a reconditioned Xaoimi M8 for £109 it's been the best phone I have owned and I have had quite a lot on contract over the years, I have a cheap pair of buds I use when outside working! But would like a noise cancelling one like my wired ! Xaoimi do them as well I think!

I changed from Windows phone when they withdrew support and bought a reconditioned Xaoimi M8 for £109 it's been the best phone I have owned and I have had quite a lot on contract over the years, I have a cheap pair of buds I use when outside working! But would like a noise cancelling one like my wired ! Xaoimi do them as well I think!
I think the noise cancelling ones are called the haylou GT, I tried the note 8 pro and mi9 really good phones. Xiaomi have a UK website now but a lot of their products are not on there unfortunately.

I think the noise cancelling ones are called the haylou GT, I tried the note 8 pro and mi9 really good phones. Xiaomi have a UK website now but a lot of their products are not on there unfortunately.
There's so many on the market now its scary but have a look at the ones on amazon some really good pairs on there

I've got mates who work their, they love it tbf amazon good for bulk buying products.
I totally agree with you some people do enjoy it, but on the other hand there is a lot of bad things that has been reported.
Sports Direct is another one i won't give my money to and Virgin. I agree with you on the bulk buying part too that's a given due to the size of the company and warehouses around the world.

I totally agree with you some people do enjoy it, but on the other hand there is a lot of bad things that has been reported.
Sports Direct is another one i won't give my money to and Virgin. I agree with you on the bulk buying part too that's a given due to the size of the company and warehouses around the world.
Yeah your right mate ive head bad things about amazon and SD in all fairness I hate SD its crap anyway lol

Back