Wishing you all a fantasic christmas

Obi wan bissaka

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
To everyone on TK

I'm wishing you all a merry Christmas early as I won't be around over the Christmas period.

It's been a shite year with all this covid going around, people have lost loved ones, people have gained loved ones on here also, this forum still runs strong through all the Shite in the world and for some is a help mentally to have a chat about things so for that i thank @HiTecK and @wheelo For their work behind the scenes and a massive thankyou to all the members on here who go out their way to help people out on a daily basis.

I hope you all get the chance to spend some quality time with friends and family over the Xmas period and hope everyone has an amazing time. God bless you all!

wishing you all the luck in the world.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! 🎅🎅🎁🎁🍗🍻🍻

Same to you too mate we've all had it rough the past couple of years with covid.

It shows how great this forum is and how it's been run from Hiteck to wheelo and can't forget the late @benijofar for making this forum what it is today without these guys past and present we all wouldn't be on here today.

From my family to each and every members family on here Merry Christmas gob bless and please spare a thought for our troops nhs staff (fcuk borris lol)ect and the less fortunate people in this world whilst we celebrate our festive seasons stay safe and have a good Christmas we all deserve that smile on our faces from time to time 👌👌👌😁😁

To everyone on TK

I'm wishing you all a merry Christmas early as I won't be around over the Christmas period.

It's been a shite year with all this covid going around, people have lost loved ones, people have gained loved ones on here also, this forum still runs strong through all the Shite in the world and for some is a help mentally to have a chat about things so for that i thank @HiTecK and @wheelo For their work behind the scenes and a massive thankyou to all the members on here who go out their way to help people out on a daily basis.

I hope you all get the chance to spend some quality time with friends and family over the Xmas period and hope everyone has an amazing time. God bless you all!

wishing you all the luck in the world.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! 🎅🎅🎁🎁🍗🍻🍻
and many happy returns to you bro

Happy Christmas to one and all, it has been rough, but we've come through it with our health mostly.
This forum is a place I come to to forget about the real world, but I have made some real friends through it.
As Baz refers to, I met up with Benijofar a few times, and the reaper too, it's just so sad we can never look forward to meeting up with him again.

RIP John, and to all other family and friends who have passed in the last year

20210907_110845-jpg.66007

Merry xmas eve on and all, Hope you all have a great xmas.
Eat drink and be merry before Bonkers boris slaps up with restrictions lol.
Dont forget to check on vunerable and the less fortunate it dont cost any money and sometimes it helps a lot just to see a friendly face.
Massive thanks to @HiTecK @wheelo and of course the late @benijofar for running a top notch forum.
Keep family safe and have a good one and lets hope 2022 brings a little more hope to everyone.
Happy xmas Malc 👍👍👍👍👍

A Merry and Happy Christmas to members here on TK.

Admins and staff involved from the start and to this very day today thanks for this amazing community and place and for it existing.

Hope you guys have a wonderful day today with your friends, family and loved ones.

Enjoy your day guys. Stay safe and well.

Merry Christmas to all members. I hope you enjoy your day surrounded by your loved ones.

Thank you for your efforts on the forum over the past year and a shout out to those who are no longer with us. I hope you're in a better place John and you're very much missed.

Have fun all 👊.

Back