Wladimir Klitschko sparks Anthony Joshua REMATCH claims as retired boxer returns to ring

bazcfc1

VIP Member
WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO has sparked rumours online he could be ready to fight again – after the retired boxer was filmed back in the ring.
Klitschko gave Anthony Joshua arguably the biggest test of his career when they fought in April 2017.

But the 42-year-old boxing legend looked in arguably even better shape as he went toe to toe with another member of his team over the weekend.

Video footage shows him delivering some devastating blows as his opponent dances around the ring in a bid to stay in one piece.

The bell rings before the Ukrainian turns to the camera and states: "I can't stop it, I don't want to stop it. It's a habit and I love it."
He uploaded the footage to his Facebook page on Friday, where fans speculated a comeback could be on the cards.

"Please tell me you are coming out of retirement to silence Deontay Wilder," one comment pleaded.

Another added: "Come back to the ring and face AJ again, it's where you belong."

A third claimed: "One of the best heavyweights in the world – now he must face Joshua again."

And a fourth questioned: "How about you take on Fury again?"
The former heavyweight champion hung up his gloves up last August after a devastating 11th round knockout by Anthony Joshua earlier in the year.

But the 28-year-old heavyweight champion already has plenty to deal with.

He will face mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin on September 22.

And after that, the Watford-born scrapper has his eyes fixed on Deontay Wilder, in what could be one of the biggest fights of the decade.

Back