WooshBuild Woosh or 6.3 atv bug

mrblue

Seems to be a bug in openatv 6.3 for zgemma. The first category all channels is showing the channels OK but with loads of gaps. The second category is fine.

Any way to get round this. I've flashed a couple of times just to make sure it wasn't box related etc

Attachments

• IMG_20190914_070554.jpg
    IMG_20190914_070554.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20190914_070533.jpg
    IMG_20190914_070533.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20190914_070519.jpg
    IMG_20190914_070519.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 39
I don't use wb these days but that appears to be a setup issue rather than a ATV 6.3/wooshbuild bug

You do need to give more info really, what box, cable or satellite, what are your ABM settings

Has to be a bug. It shows this way as soon as box is flashed without changing any settings.

Running zgemma h2s, open atv 6.3 with woosh, only thing I haven't checked if issue is there before putting woosh on

Try changing skin looks like that's sly wb new skin and in abm did you create show all channels catagory to yes

if its a bug then lots of users would have mentioned it which makes me think it's a settings issue

Seems to be a bug in openatv 6.3 for zgemma. The first category all channels is showing the channels OK but with loads of gaps. The second category is fine.

Any way to get round this. I've flashed a couple of times just to make sure it wasn't box related etc
Yes I also have blank rows in the FreeView bouquets on H2H with OpenATV 6.3, WB Infinity, SkyWB Skin. Some HD channels do not work in certain bouquets, e.g. BBC News HD in the News bouquet. When changing or selecting channels the blank rows are skipped and the next available channel is selected. I am still trying to diagnose the cause or source of these issues.

Looks like its possibly an ABM problem?
First I tried 6.3 dated 12/9 with Infinity, I also tried 14/9 and was the same
I then flashed just ATV with the metrix skin and the only thing I installed was ABM. I set it to my area custom and its like bringing the dark channels back but leaving them blank. If that makes sense
The box I was using is an h2s. Not tried on the vu

mine doesn't do it because i don't have 'all channels' bouquet, I can't think of a reason why anyone would want to scroll through 300+ channels when the same ones are neatly bundled into relevant sections

mine doesn't do it because i don't have 'all channels' bouquet, I can't think of a reason why anyone would want to scroll through 300+ channels when the same ones are neatly bundled into relevant sections
I have FreeView on H2H with OpenATV 6.3, WB Infinity, SkyWB Skin. I disabled All Channels bouquet but I have blank rows in every bouquet. I only noticed the blank rows from the more recent September versions of OpenATV 6.3.

I'm on a zGemma h9s with OpenATV 6.3, WB Infinity, SkyWB Skin and I also have the blanks as in OP. I did a software update last night....hadn't seen it before then.

Do you get the same on other skins? Although I can't see it being a skin issue. Looking at ATV commits they've made loads of changes to service list openatv/enigma2

This commit looks interesting Add option to hide visible bouquet markers. (#1376) · openatv/enigma2@8f92fd0 as I think bouquet markers are used to separate bouquets.

In the channel selection screen press menu then configuration or settings see if you have an option for markers although they maybe the names of the sections.

Do you get the same on other skins? Although I can't see it being a skin issue. Looking at ATV commits they've made loads of changes to service list openatv/enigma2

This commit looks interesting Add option to hide visible bouquet markers. (#1376) · openatv/enigma2@8f92fd0 as I think bouquet markers are used to separate bouquets.

In the channel selection screen press menu then configuration or settings see if you have an option for markers although they maybe the names of the sections.
Markers was set to NO switched to YES and all looks good to me

Back