WooshBuild and Jedi maker how to for a beginner

Monty2468

I’m still very new to this, so bear with me

I thought I’d try WooshBuild, but can’t suss out how to get Jedi Maker on as well. I’ve searched for some info on here, and no doubt it exists, but I haven’t found it so far

I’ve ftp Jedi across to /var/volatile/tmp folder, but then can’t work out how to find it on the Zgemma box. I’ve looked in plugins etc but presume I need to find the IPK installer first, tried to follow a WooshBuild YouTube guide, but it didn’t match the options I had in front of me.

Had to admit defeat last night as I’d had enough, can anyone explain in simple terms

My replies may be sporadic due to work

Thanks in advance
Monty2468

As willo has said or I can send you a link to command it over through putty easiest way is through usb follow onscreen instructions once installed reboot box and will be in menu

As willo has said or I can send you a link to command it over through putty easiest way is through usb follow onscreen instructions once installed reboot box and will be in menu
Thanks Baz, thought I would ask on here rather than keep hassling you (and making myself look even more stupid, but perhaps a bit late for that !!)

Thanks Baz, thought I would ask on here rather than keep hassling you (and making myself look even more stupid, but perhaps a bit late for that !!)
hi baza I installed jedi but every time I go to press green button to add playlist I get blue screen sorry we have encounterd a problem any help plz baz thanks matt

hi baza I installed jedi but every time I go to press green button to add playlist I get blue screen sorry we have encounterd a problem any help plz baz thanks matt
Uninstall it
Reboot box
Install jedimaker again
See if you can add playlist by FTP it to playlists.txt file and it should be there already when you open jedi

can you send me the file command to add Jedi to my Zgemma h2s please. im having a nightmare trying to install it

is there anyway with jedimaker to merge categories and just have one list complete for UK and one list for USA channels etc instead of having separated into uk- sport, uk-entertainment, uk-news etc..

Not with jedimaker itself not sure if you could edit the bouquets.tv file and merge some of the userbouquet.jmx files in etc\enigma2 .
there are editors like epg xtream editor and iptveditor but you will need to pay for the service.

Also even if you did manage to manually edit those files when jedimaker updated bouquets they would be back to normal where as the editors you acually download epg from them.

Last edited:
Not with jedimaker itself not sure if you could edit the bouquets.tv file and merge some of the userbouquet.jmx files in etc\enigma2 .
there are editors like epg xtream editor and iptveditor but you will need to pay for the service.

Also even if you did manage to manually edit those files when jedimaker updated bouquets they would be back to normal where as the editors you acually download epg from them.
thanks for reply
is there any other plugins i can use that sets up bouquets etc.. so i can hide foreign channel bouquets like jedi does but then put rest of uk channel into a all channel list instead of sports, news, entertainment etc..

Not that I know of perhaps other members may know.

Just remembered there is also E-Channelizer

Last edited:
Back