Wooshbuild infinite loop after boot (ATV 7.0) Zgemma HS9

solobolo

Hello,
I had an issue with my box so I updated to Openatv 7.0 using the terminal.
I then started to install wooshbuild (I didn't realise we were supposed to use grogbuild now).
so the wooshbuild script keeps failing because it needs Python 2 whereas ATV 7.0 is configured for python 3.
So now every time I boot up I get an error from wooshbuild because it's trying to use a Python 2 function, then it tries again and just loops continually erroring.
Is there a way I can cancel the wooshbuild install from the terminal? I can't use ctrl c. I tried init 4 which seems to stop the process but I think it stopped everything else as well. I think what I really need is to know where the temporary files are downloaded for the wooshbuild so I can delete them and then reboot which would hopefully then just get me into atv 7 or maybe there is a setting I can change to prevent the install being continued at boot?
I tried flashing my box with a USB but I couldn't get it to flash to 6.4.

Hello,
I had an issue with my box so I updated to Openatv 7.0 using the terminal.
I then started to install wooshbuild (I didn't realise we were supposed to use grogbuild now).
so the wooshbuild script keeps failing because it needs Python 2 whereas ATV 7.0 is configured for python 3.
So now every time I boot up I get an error from wooshbuild because it's trying to use a Python 2 function, then it tries again and just loops continually erroring.
Is there a way I can cancel the wooshbuild install from the terminal? I can't use ctrl c. I tried init 4 which seems to stop the process but I think it stopped everything else as well. I think what I really need is to know where the temporary files are downloaded for the wooshbuild so I can delete them and then reboot which would hopefully then just get me into atv 7 or maybe there is a setting I can change to prevent the install being continued at boot?
I tried flashing my box with a USB but I couldn't get it to flash to 6.4.
When you used the init 4 command in webif you can then run the Grogbuild command line and it will flash 6.4 and install Grogbuild

Thanks. Tried that- it goes through the grok install but about 60% through ofgwrite flash I get- "error flashing rootfs".

1662653363965.png

This is the terminal output-

killall: kodi.bin: no process killed
killall: hddtemp: no process killed
killall: transmission-daemon: no process killed
killall: openvpn: no process killed
sh: line 1: /etc/init.d/sabnzbd: No such file or directory
Stopping automount: done.
Syncing filesystem
daemonize
root@zgemmah9s:~# successful
start umount_rootfs
cp: can't stat '/lib/libcrypt*': No such file or directory
Switching to user mode 2
Checking E2 is running...
Execute: ps
E2 is stopped
Move mountpoint of image files
Moving /oldroot/media/hdd to /media/hdd
umounting: /media/autofs
umounting: /proc/fs/nfsd
umounting: /sys/fs/fuse/connections
umounting: /media
umounting: /sys/kernel/config
umounting: /sys/kernel/debug
/bin/automount: error while loading shared libraries: libautofs.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Error starting autofs
init: /run/initctl: No such file or directory
Execute: fuser -k -m /oldroot/

Back