Wooshbuild Infinity EPG issue - please help

phildo79

Ok, so I recently installed WB Infinity and everything seems to be working just fine. However, something is different about the EPG and I cannot figure out how to fix it.

I am using the SkyWB skin on a Zgemma H.s2.

When you open EPG, there are tabs above the channels (entertainment, sports, movies etc.) that I cannot access. I don't actually want to access them but I am limited to which channels I can see by currently being under one of those tabs. If I am watching BBC1 and press EPG, I will only be able to see channels between 101 and 199 (entertainment). I cannot see beyond this unless I type in channel 313, for example, and then this transfers me to the 'movies' tab. But I can only see about a dozen channels under that tab. I have lost the ability to scroll through all the available channels, regardless of what genre they fall into.

I have 3 options for skins; default, matrix and skywb. I do not like default and matrix. I would like to keep skywb as that is what I have been using for the last few years.

Any help / advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ah, and then FTA channels cover all the genres. Bit of fiddle about but better than trying to remember all the channel numbers that I would be interested in. Thanks, mate.

I noticed there are a load of EPG's available to download. Would any of them make a difference to my original issue?

Hello I am using grogbuild on a F1 Which uses epg importer I think wooshbuild is the same, probably as good as you can get

Back