Wooshbuild Infinity For OpenATV 7.2 Installation

Duvylobve

Hi All,

I currently use a VU+ DUO2 enigma 2 box. Can anyone direct or refer me to where I can download or install (OpenWebIf preferably) Wooshbuild infinity compatible with latest OpenATV 7.2

The link below is what I currently use for my WooshBuild Infinity OpenWebif installation but it is not compatible with any version later than OpenATV 6.4

opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk

I welcome any suggestions or advise

I look forward to hearing from you all

Thanks

Duvylove

Hi All,

I currently use a VU+ DUO2 enigma 2 box. Can anyone direct or refer me to where I can download or install (OpenWebIf preferably) Wooshbuild infinity compatible with latest OpenATV 7.2

The link below is what I currently use for my WooshBuild Infinity OpenWebif installation but it is not compatible with any version later than OpenATV 6.4

opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk

I welcome any suggestions or advise

I look forward to hearing from you all

Thanks

Duvylove
Just flash plain openatv 7.2
7.1 is no longer supported.
You can add your own plugins and skins to make it look the way you want

Wooshbuild isn't a plugin.
It's openatv.
With some added skins and other plugins and enhancements, you can use plain openatv and add your own

I think the main reason why a lot of people are reluctant to upgrade from Wooshbuild is because their IPTV is via the All4one plugin.
All4one can't be updated to python 3 because the code is encrypted.

Eventually someone is going to have to adapt another plugin like Jedi and hardcode the iptv url into it or give up enigma2 altogether and everyone uses variations of Android.
There's an awful lot of users stuck on ATV 6.4.

I think the main reason why a lot of people are reluctant to upgrade from Wooshbuild is because their IPTV is via the All4one plugin.
All4one can't be updated to python 3 because the code is encrypted.

Eventually someone is going to have to adapt another plugin like Jedi and hardcode the iptv url into it or give up enigma2 altogether and everyone uses variations of Android.
There's an awful lot of users stuck on ATV 6.4.
I would say 90% of tk members using E2 are on atv firmware of some kind. The Elite team are the vix boys and girls :ROFLMAO:

Images preferences are a personal choice tbh none is better than the other aslong as you can watch TV.

Make a full backup then try other images/builds if it's not something you like you can always flash your backup

Images preferences are a personal choice tbh none is better than the other aslong as you can watch TV.

Make a full backup then try other images/builds if it's not something you like you can always flash your backup
Disagree totally. I have flashed every image available over the years and for simplicity vix is by a long mile the most user friendly and has great support.

Disagree totally. I have flashed every image available over the years and for simplicity vix is by a long mile the most user friendly and has great support.
Hmmm....you so much believe in VIX. I just checked the OpenVIX website and it seems to me version 6.3 002 is the latest. Are you currently using this version? if so, does it have a SKY Q skin?

Hmmm....you so much believe in VIX. I just checked the OpenVIX website and it seems to me version 6.3 002 is the latest. Are you currently using this version? if so, does it have a SKY Q skin?
Willobuild flashes the latest version of vix and has all the skins pre installed just a case of selecting the one of choice.

Slyk Q skin is available in skins Chabs sky Q version on wooshbuild isn't python 3 compatible

Willobuild flashes the latest version of vix and has all the skins pre installed just a case of selecting the one of choice.
Oh! ok....are you able to send me a link where I can download or install the Willobuild plugin? I have been using ATV steadily for five years now so can judge better from comparison when i eventually test VIX again

Back