WooshBuild Wooshbuild infinity open atv 6.3

DAZ_MCK

I had to reflash my box and loaded openatv 6.3 and wooshbuild infinity. now alls running fine so far, but i was wondering is there a way of changing the virtual key board in my iptv vod section. the problem is when i type in what i am looking for there is no search button. i am using a zgemma h2s box.

Have you tried pressing TEXT button also do not know what you are using to play VOD it may not even have search option.

Change to the matrix h.d skin
You should have virtual keyboard
i really like the new sly skin
IMG_20200524_073145.jpg i would like to change it to the virtual keyboard like the one on e2istream IMG_20200524_073227.jpg
if its not possible it will have to do. the other one is grand, its just theres no search button.

There is a standalone virtual keyboard from madmax88 on LinuxSat forum.
I haven't tried it for a while but it worked well last time I did.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-newvirtualkeyboard_1.7_all.zip
    159.1 KB · Views: 29
Just tried it again.
MENU > SETUP > SYSTEM > VIRTUALKEYBOARD SETUP
Change Text Input method to NewVirtualKeyboard and green to save.
You have to press the 'shift' key on first use to get the letters to show but it works fine after that.

1590316003830.png

We are waiting for Chabs the skin designer to change the virtual keyboard on all WB skins after openatv updates broke them.

Thanks Willo3029, On OpenATV with Wooshbuild MENU > SETUP > SYSTEM > USAGE & GUI > VIRTUALKEYBOARD SETUP

Does not display correctly openatv 6.4 on wooshbuild in x-streamity using sky Q or skywb skins.
virt.jpg

Does not display correctly openatv 6.4 on wooshbuild in x-streamity using sky Q or skywb skins.
View attachment 51261
For SkyQ skin I had a play with standard keyboard a while ago and had a quick search so this maybe wrong.

I think virtualkeyboard screen just need to be made bigger for skins.

virtualkeyboard-SkyQ-1.jpg

All I did was search in the skin.xml for virtualkeyboard, edit the screen name size I did 700 but probably too long then

<widget name="list" extend size of that I did 650

The size is going to be different for each skin

Back