Wooshbuild Infinity & OpenATV6.4

izwizz

Hi All

I'm not techie at all but on Sunday I flashed my ZGemma H2S with OpenATV 6.4 and then installed Wooshbuild Infinity. Since then I cannot get Channel 5 or any of its derivatives. I've been searching and searching for some help but am really stuck, I've tried a manual search on transponder 10964/22000 but it doesn't find anything at all. Can anyone please help me?

Hi All

I'm not techie at all but on Sunday I flashed my ZGemma H2S with OpenATV 6.4 and then installed Wooshbuild Infinity. Since then I cannot get Channel 5 or any of its derivatives. I've been searching and searching for some help but am really stuck, I've tried a manual search on transponder 10964/22000 but it doesn't find anything at all. Can anyone please help me?
Press MENU, Setup, Reception, Tuner Config, Tuner A & B = 28.2E, Close, Automatic Scan, Scan Tuner A & B
After Scan select AutoBouquetsMaker, Providers, set up your Regions i Freesat & Sky UK, then Start scan
In Bouquet press GREEN, select 28.2E, and Channel 5, 5+1 and 5 HD should be listed.

Thank you for response, I just tried all that and it comes up Tuning failed for FreeSat UK on Tuner B but found 500 plus on Sky but when I go on to Channel 5 or any of them, I just get a black screen and no sound. The EPG shows what's playing but I can't see or hear anything.

Are you using freesat or are you using a sat line - c line/n line?
A lot of sat servers have gone down recently so your line may have gone west.
If using freesat you should be able to get ch5 and 5+1

Are you using freesat or are you using a sat line - c line/n line?
A lot of sat servers have gone down recently so your line may have gone west.
If using freesat you should be able to get ch5 and 5+1
I have a satellite dish that used to be Sky and I've been using a ZGemma for last 2 years on it successfully. I have 2 cables from satellite dish going into back of ZGemma. I don't have any lines as in only ever watch free channels. Hope that answers what youre asking? I'm new to all this and it was working until i reflashed box on Sunday!

Press MENU, Setup, Reception, Tuner Config, Tuner A & B = 28.2E, Close, Automatic Scan, Scan Tuner A & B
After Scan select AutoBouquetsMaker, Providers, set up your Regions i Freesat & Sky UK, then Start scan
In Bouquet press GREEN, select 28.2E, and Channel 5, 5+1 and 5 HD should be listed.
Thank you for response, I just tried all that and it comes up Tuning failed for FreeSat UK on Tuner B but found 500 plus on Sky but when I go on to Channel 5 or any of them, I just get a black screen and no sound. The EPG shows what's playing but I can't see or hear anything.

Yes that clears a few things up.
When you set tuners up for freesat did you choose your area/region?
Yes as far as I could in AutoBouguetsMaker. I chose BBC S East/ITV Meridian S for FreeSat and Meridian North HD for Sky UK. I have Tuner A set to 28.2E under Simple config and Tuner B set to Equal Tuner A at the moment but I've tried all sorts of different combos.

Set both tuners to 28.2 simple setup.
Don't specify any regions in tuner configuration.

In ABM set one to your area for freesat and run a scan.
Then go from there.

Not sure why you are scanning two different regins on different tuners

Set both tuners to 28.2 simple setup.
Don't specify any regions in tuner configuration.

In ABM set one to your area for freesat and run a scan.
Then go from there.

Not sure why you are scanning two different regins on different tuners
I don't have an option for Meridian North in FreeSat, hence the difference. I just tried turning off Sky and just looking for FeeSat but it just comes up as 'Tuning failed Tuner B Frequency 11426NHz'. I dint ask it to do B I just used ABM and asked it to scan.

Sorry for being such a biff, i'm at the end of my tether with this!

Tried again with swap enabled but it now says Tuning failed Tuner A.

No there isn't with ABM set to FreeSat but there is if I set it to Sky. I have to set ABM to Sky only to get a signal and set FreeSat to no.
That's why you can't get anything.
Freesat transponders may have changed so setting it to Meridian is looking in the wrong place.
What version of openatv did you flash?

That's why you can't get anything.
Freesat transponders may have changed so setting it to Meridian is looking in the wrong place.
What version of openatv did you flash?
I tried 6.3 and then 6.4 but they both give same result. So do I just play around with each BBC region on FreeSat? I'm definitely BBC South on 'normal tv' via the aerial?

I tried 6.3 and then 6.4 but they both give same result. So do I just play around with each BBC region on FreeSat? I'm definitely BBC South on 'normal tv' via the aerial?
Just tried various FreeSat areas and it won't pick anything up unless I turn FreeSat to 'no' and just search on Sky.

I don't have an option for Meridian North in FreeSat, hence the difference. I just tried turning off Sky and just looking for FeeSat but it just comes up as 'Tuning failed Tuner B Frequency 11426NHz'. I dint ask it to do B I just used ABM and asked it to scan.

Sorry for being such a biff, i'm at the end of my tether with this!

Tried again with swap enabled but it now says Tuning failed Tuner A.
My ABM shows FreeSat UK Region: BBC South/ITV Meridian N.
Have you the latest version of ABM installed?
Maybe try removing and re-installing the ABM plugin.

My ABM shows FreeSat UK Region: BBC South/ITV Meridian N.
Have you the latest version of ABM installed?
Maybe try removing and re-installing the ABM plugin.
Yes I just did that and now have found the BBC South/ITV Meridian N setting but it still won't connect at all to FreeSat only Sky and for some reason Channel 5 is just blank and some of the other channels too. :-(

Yes I just did that and now have found the BBC South/ITV Meridian N setting but it still won't connect at all to FreeSat only Sky and for some reason Channel 5 is just blank and some of the other channels too. :-(
Reboot box and try again.
Are you certain of your regions? Sometimes they change their coverage and/or name/s.
This website may help you: Freesat

Reboot box and try again.
Are you certain of your regions? Sometimes they change their coverage and/or name/s.
This website may help you: Freesat
Thanks. According to that I'm between Meridian South and Thames Valley. Just tried both and still just a black screen using Sky scan and won't connect to FreeSat. It must have been something that changed in settings when I flashed box, the only other thing I can think of is plugging old Skybox back in and seeing of I can C5 on that which would prove it is the ZGemma setting somewhere. Haven't used it for about 2-3 years though.

Question I have 2 versions of AutoBouquet, one under Plugins but two under Menu>Setup>Reception, one called AutoBouquetsMaker and one called AutoBouquets (28.2). Which one should I be using as they both have different settings. As you can see I really dont understand this stuff. I do appreciate the help!

Thanks. According to that I'm between Meridian South and Thames Valley. Just tried both and still just a black screen using Sky scan and won't connect to FreeSat. It must have been something that changed in settings when I flashed box, the only other thing I can think of is plugging old Skybox back in and seeing of I can C5 on that which would prove it is the ZGemma setting somewhere. Haven't used it for about 2-3 years though.

Question I have 2 versions of AutoBouquet, one under Plugins but two under Menu>Setup>Reception, one called AutoBouquetsMaker and one called AutoBouquets (28.2). Which one should I be using as they both have different settings. As you can see I really dont understand this stuff. I do appreciate the help!
AutoBouquetsMaker (3.1+git806) in systemplugins is the best one. Remove all others.

Back