WooshBuild v3.00 + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Have a quick question. What if I have a H.2s but only wish to run one feed at the moment. Just to watch and not record.Will i connect the feed to Tuner A in or LNB in?

Thanks

Tuner A. You also need to disable tuner B.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooshman,
Im having trouble with a box i done a while back with storage device.

I can do all the settup as in this post, but wen i go to record its saying there no space on the storage device.

When i go into recordings from epg it displays folders for epg and pluging.

Please can anyone help me with this ??

Afternoon all ,since I have updated to Wooshmans latest 3.03 build my EPG doesn't work anymore keep getting a cannot open a "Cannot open the Cross EPG Database Error" ,I have tried updating the plugin & also removing & re-installing it but still makes no difference ???

Wooshman,
Im having trouble with a box i done a while back with storage device.

I can do all the settup as in this post, but wen i go to record its saying there no space on the storage device.

When i go into recordings from epg it displays folders for epg and pluging.

Please can you go into Menu -> Setup -> Recording & timeshift.
From there select timeshift and re-select the location
Once done do the same for recordings.

By re-selecting them makes you physically select the device you want to use. This is handy if the box has mounted your device as something other than /media/hdd

Please can anyone help me with this ??

Afternoon all ,since I have updated to Wooshmans latest 3.03 build my EPG doesn't work anymore keep getting a cannot open a "Cannot open the Cross EPG Database Error" ,I have tried updating the plugin & also removing & re-installing it but still makes no difference ???

Can you confirm that the EPG is being stored on the USB?

----- STEP 5 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Set EPG storage Location

1. Press the Menu button -> Setup -> CrossEPG -> Configure
2. Press the left or right direction button on the remote to select your USB device.
3. Press the Red button (back) to return to the menu.

Scroll down to Download now and press the OK button to begin a scan.

No it was stuck on openatv no counting ..it's OK now I flashed fresh openatv and setup from scratch thanks for getting back to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick question, I'm getting ready to install the new v4 build so I backed up my settings, in the instructions it says it should take around 3 minutes, when I pressed backup settings it only takes around 30 seconds. Has the backup been done properly as I don't want to lose everything by updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back