Wooshbuild v5 and v6 user guide

I keep getting a box come up saying I have 2 conflicts in my recordings but I have deleted them and it's still coming up any help would be appreciated thank you

Would anyone be interested if I did a very simple user guide for v5? I know a lot of people set them up for family or customers and end up getting a lot of repeat questions. It would just include some very basic things like how to record, what to do if there is no epg data, how to mount an hdd etc and would be aimed at a complete novice or someone new to ZGemma and Whooshbuild. Probably the sort of person who isn't very technically minded and wouldn't know about this forum. People could just print it off and include it with the box.

I would be very interested as I'm new to ZGemma and Whooshbuild ,

This is awesome, just set mine up as moved form Openbox and great to shift the mindset on how Zgemma/Wooshbuild is different

This is a thread for Foxman's user guide not a support thread.

Please find a thread which answers your questions or make a new post in the section you think is most relevant to your question.

This isn't it though

Many thanks for this download. I have upgraded my zgemma to wooshbuild 6 by reading from this forum. Its taken many hours of reading, I,m very new to zgemma & am only finding out what they can do for tv viewing, but my box is working great, this guide should help with any future problems.
Thanks again & also a big thankyou to Wooshman for the awesome screens, I could look at them all day!

Many thanks for this download. I have upgraded my zgemma to wooshbuild 6 by reading from this forum. Its taken many hours of reading, I,m very new to zgemma & am only finding out what they can do for tv viewing, but my box is working great, this guide should help with any future problems.
Thanks again & also a big thankyou to Wooshman for the awesome screens, I could look at them all day!

Back