Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hey,

I cant get the my line added, no matter what i do it doesnt seem to work. I've searched this thread and cant get it working. I've done the following so far:

Tried 2 different USB sticks, formatted them both to FAT32, insert to both the back USD slot and also tried the front with them both. The only file on the USB was a file called CCcam.cfg. Each time i ran the USB Cam Importer it said there was no file found. I also tried renaming the file to Cccam.cfg and again the same error.

I then tried uploading it via FTP to /usr/keys and still wont load my line information when i go into SoftCams setup.

I dont know what else to do.... I did read if i went to downloadable plugins i can download another USB Cam Importer which shows up as available, so i did that and it seems to be the same version, so i had 2 USB Cam Importer plugins and tried it again using the new one and still got the same error message. (now removed the additional plugin).

I honestly dont know what to do now?? Can anyone help me please. Attached are pictures of the steps i did.

Also when i go to Software Updates i get a long list of updates, am i supposed to download them all or not?

Thanks

EDIT: using Zgemma H2H

I had this problem, I fixed it by opening the file on my pc and then saved it as "all files" not "text document" apologies f you have already done this

Update for the H2H is a little slower than normal as I managed to reverse a luton van into my satellite dish tonight, didn't have many channels anyway but none does slow down the setup a little bit.
is update sorted m8 thanks for your help

OK, a quick question.....

Have the WooshBuild v6 issued been ironed out enough and answered enough times that I can request the thread be clear back again?

WB Config no longer creates a N/A bouquet on startup
USB Cam Import will even check a stick of chewing gum for a line if you put it in the USB port

Just a couple of replies please... if you still have a problem with v6, what is it so I can put it right.
Thanks

I've done a few boxes now using both the reflash in WB config and basebuild method, I have also used the cam importer to install cccam and newcamd files and all the boxes have fired up and are working well.

The only thing I did find was that if I added IPTV using the EPG method I got multiple IPTV-ENIGMA2 bouquets. Not a massive issue and it never effected viewing. That said I don't use the IPTV EPG method now I use the xtreamtv plugin.

Always used zgemma h2s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey can anyone help. My Irish channels and my sly sports are all blank. Did update to v6 and restarted everything and did all the searches. Is it just me? Any know how to fix it?

wooshman, just upgraded via reflash to v6, but cant get cam importer to read any usb stick i use, the usb sticks iv tried all work on v5, any ideas?
hi I was same did a plugins software updates and was all ok after that cam importer working great now

So before and after the update only certain sky channels are working. I can't get any movies or sports but some channels like MTV music are working?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's because sky has encrypted them and its going to take a miracle for them to come back. Enjoy what's left as I doubt they will work for long

Nope its far from over. These boxes will make great Freesat boxes and you can run iptv on them too. Adapt and evolve

Apologies if this is not WB related but I noticed that a few channels are in the wrong bouquet, e.g. Al Jazeera HD, Bloomberg HD and TRT World HD all in Shopping while CNN HD and BBC NEWS are in Documentaries. All should surely be placed in the News bouquet?

Can anyone suggest a way of permanently correcting this or point me in the right direction?

Back