wooshman

VIP Member
WooshBuild v5
'Leading the way so others can follow'

Currently: Zgemma H2S, H5-2S and 2S / S / HS

WooshBuild v5 support thread
Wooshbuild V5 Support Thread

Install instructions: WooshBuild v5 - Zgemma H2S

We are pleased to finally announce the release of WooshBuild v5 for the zgemma H5-2S, the latest box from Zgemma. WooshBuild is identical in every way to the other boxes it is currently running on and will be identical to every new box we release it on in the future.

As all images are the same, WooshBuild uses one thread for all boxes, for both install and support.

Last edited:
I think I read somewhere else in the forum that there's nothing to play back H.265 (aka HEVC) videos (the major new hardware feature of the H5.2S) in any of the
OpenATV/Wooshbuild builds yet, which is a shame. I don't know if the H5.2S's Broadcom chip can encode H.265 as well (would that require a licensing fee?) - if it could, then maybe we'd see
recordings in H.265, which would be very sweet. For now, I can't see where the 15 pounds price difference between the H.2S and H5.2S makes the latter
justifiable at the moment - maybe we'll see better H.265 support in the future once the H5.2S gets more popular.

hi thanks for this its great but i liked the change in skin on the h.2s like on the menu bit is that not going to happen on this new box

cheers

Not sure the h.2s skin menu in had nice menu pictures etc and channel came up in middle of the screen and I received my h5.2s today and flashed it and it's just normal

We will be adding the SKYWB skin as standard in the next couple of days so images on all builds will look the same (possible exception is the 2S box)

The new Sky WB HD skin is alrady available for your box though even though it is not installed as standard just yet.

Green button -> Green button -> Skin section -> 8th page down - SkyWB

Install that and then use WB Config to easily switch to the new skin.

While you are in the plugin area - if you remove WB Config and then re-install it (version 1.029) it will also sort our the Toppicks images for you too and save you all the faffing with setting it all up.

Hi, will somebody please help me with the flash download onto my zgemma h2s, whatever I download onto my laptop it comes up as I can't extract from it, someone please helppppppp. Thanks!

What is the file you are attempting to download and unzip? And I know you are in the wooshbuild v5 support section but what is the file called you are downloading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you are posting on wooshbuild which is openatv and you are trying to download vix and you are in the thread for h5.2s

Last edited:
You need to goto the stickies, look for wooshbuild v5 and read, you are in the wrong location

The new Sky WB HD skin is alrady available for your box though even though it is not installed as standard just yet.

Green button -> Green button -> Skin section -> 8th page down - SkyWB

Install that and then use WB Config to easily switch to the new skin.

While you are in the plugin area - if you remove WB Config and then re-install it (version 1.029) it will also sort our the Toppicks images for you too and save you all the faffing with setting it all up.

super thank you just cracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back