Wooshbuild v6 with dark channels removed?

just put wooshv6 on my dads box for him after something had gone wrong with his v5 setup. Completely fresh image. Then added the iptv script.

Noticed the dark channels are missing off the sky bouquets. Is that how it is now, or is it an option?

For me on my box I still have the dark channels showing. So is there a simple option to remove sly1, sly2 but keep gold and btsports1/2/3

Not sure what I did to make it do that, perhaps just the latest version on the server?

Anyone else tried this?
As you'll all see, I've just had my first peep around in ages. v5 first time in the wee hours - big improvement in epg.
Is there a link here that tells what remains dark , and cheats on how to turn on the light in any tricky way?
Sweet welcome back btw, chaps.
Proud of you all.

Turn on the light....as in get them back on,no chance mate unless you go for either Vermen cable,or IPTV.

It will be an option but for now I have removed them. More and more IPTV providers can now supply multiple bouquets with 7 day EPG so all the dark channels actually do is clutter the EPG for the sat side.

If your box is still showing them, go into wb config, change your country to something else, then change it back. Then do a channel scan. Off the top of my head this will remove the dark channels from your epg

It will be an option but for now I have removed them. More and more IPTV providers can now supply multiple bouquets with 7 day EPG so all the dark channels actually do is clutter the EPG for the sat side.

If your box is still showing them, go into wb config, change your country to something else, then change it back. Then do a channel scan. Off the top of my head this will remove the dark channels from your epg
Thanks Woosh - will try that tonight. Makes sense to get rid of them from the listing - although I am tempted to keep them! Was more a query of what did I do - actually it was nothing - a new set up makes it happen by default.

For me - my IPTV provider bouquets are not all populated so actually having the EPG from sky channels that are dark can be useful. Some channels on IPTV have it - others don't which is a bit of a pain.

Creating Hardlink to Timeshift Failed..........what does that mean?

I'm made up with the improvements to my viewing, btw.

On my wbconfig, v1.054 I don't have an option to change my country....where should it be?

You have removed nickelodeon which is working on 11141 MHz h 22000 and nicktoons which is working too same transponder can you get them back on the bouquets?

country for channel swaps, top on second page if your on wb skin

Why don't I have this option? I have checked through all of WB Config and there is nothing that says 'country for channel swaps'......I am on wbconfig 1.054, running wb6 and I am definitely on wb skin.....I even switched to sly q skin and then changed back to be 100% certain and I even uninstalled and re-installed wbconfig to make sure that was up to date????

I must be missing something, I cant be the only one without this option.

I sorted it another way.....disabled abe2 and ran abm instead. I set my Sly UK area to Granada Custom and then scanned channels.....all of the blocked channels have now been removed from my epg and the ones that are working on a different transponder are now showing on my epg and working fine, nick jr for example, I no longer have to choose a different version of the channel, it now just works.

Might give that a go then.
Jut realised that a few that are working are missing and. Few that aren't workin are still on. Nat geo for example.

Although not sure the woosh iptv would work in it

Last edited:
Hi I have read through this thread and tried all of the above but am still strugging to remove all the sky channels that no longer work on the channel lists is there a method that works, many thanks

Hi I have read through this thread and tried all of the above but am still strugging to remove all the sky channels that no longer work on the channel lists is there a method that works, many thanks

Delete all sly bouquets. Disable abe2. Set sly area to custom in abm and run scan. It works 100% I have just done it on a mates box today.

hi DT99 thank you, I can delete all the sly bouquets and all the channel lists but how do I disable abe2 ? and set sly area to custom ive set it to my local area I am using wooshbuild 6
? sorry for the question

hi DT99 thank you, I can delete all the sly bouquets and all the channel lists but how do I disable abe2 ? and set sly area to custom ive set it to my local area I am using wooshbuild 6
? sorry for the question

Ok, 1st thing to be aware of is by using ABM you will not have any channels numbers on your EPG, just channel names......so only do this if you are happy with it.

Delete all of your sly bouquets or ABM will duplicate them.

Disable ABE2, go into ABE2 and press menu, you will have an option to run a scan automatically, this is normally set to daily and a time, set this to DISABLED.

Then, on the remote press menu.....setup....service searching.....autobouquets maker, if this is not there then download it from plugins in the usual way.

Go into configure and set the options as you wish.

The go into providers, set Sky to CUSTOM xxx, whatever your area is, so I use CUSTOM GRANADA.

Then run a scan.

You will now have all Sly bouquets.

Go back into ABM and select HIDE BOUQUETS.

Tick the bouquets you want to hide, Movies/Sports etc.....basically anything that has no working channels.

Then go into KEEP BOUQUETS/SHOW BOUQUETS, I forget exactly what its called but you will see it.

If you are using IPTV all of your IPTV bouquets will show in here, tick the ones you want to show and then re-scan.

So, on mine I only have Sly bouquets called Entertainment, Kids and Music and the only channels that show in there are the ones that work, none of the dark channels show, I then have my IPTV bouquets alongside this.

Hope this helps..

In ABM providers change FTA only to yes. If you don't want all the bouquets showing you can have generate main bouquet yes and section no that will just give you the all channels bouquet for sat

In ABM providers change FTA only to yes. If you don't want all the bouquets showing you can have generate main bouquet yes and section no that will just give you the all channels bouquet for sat

Thanks...i never knew that. Saves me having multiple bouquets.

Back