Cable wooshbuild

mikeevans

hi all im new to flashing boxes iv got a zgemma h1 and was wondering as iv got a vm line will this work may be a stupid question so be nice
just wanted to make sure before i flash it thanks

Mike, not a stupid question at all....we were all new once. I've also got a H1 with a VM feed and with a few tweaks was able to flash with Wooshbuild V4. My box has been running brilliantly ever since. Wooshbuild is the best in my humble opinion and uses Kiddacs excellent Sly HD skin.

Hi sorry to bother you, I have noticed in this postt of yours you have VM setup on your wooshbuild, can you please forward me to a tutorial, I have flashed and added my line, but can not get it to work, it is like the cable is not connected,
thanks in advance
Jeff.

the wooshbuild when flashed will sort you for sky, if you the goto plugins and download autobouquetsmaker this will enable you to then configure and add the net id for your area to scan. Once this is completed you will then have 2 sets of bouquets, one of which will be showing HD channels, these are the vm channels

thanks for reply, I have downloaded autobouquetsmaker from the plugin (+systemplugins) it does show in plug ins 'green button' and no longer shows in downloads it is there to remove so how do i run it?
thanks

Jeff, if you goto menu> system> service searching you should now see it there, when you configure the autobouquetsmaker it will allow you to add your net id and scan, then as I said when you then goto favs, there will be 2 sets, one will have hd channels and this is the vm ones

Back