Word play - 5 letter word 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I've got to ask this question just for clarity, I've not played this game before joining in on here, (so don't know the full rules) "CORKS" is at the top of this page about 9 posts up, is there a period of time before you can repeat the word, OR, if it fits you can use it ?, just want to know if theres some rule or not Willo ? I'm not bothered one way or the other but I've seen some pulled up for it. OR should we make a rule ?

Ropes - Corps (Joking)
Ropes - Roses

Personally, l would say so long as it is not on same page it is ok, others may think differently.

Ropes....Roses

I think it's getting overly sensitive.

The original rules from first thread, which was deleted a few months ago by @HiTecK due to causing issues with the website storage and the 40,000 post thread attempting to email everyone with update notices, said that 'change one letter of previous word to create a new word'

It didn't mention time scales, it assumed everyone had the sense to post a newish word.
Not: canes-scone then:
Scone-canes and similar kind of shite we've had to put up with in past few weeks.
@Willo3092 was elected as thread starter because he had posted latest post when the thread was resurrected from old thread, no one knows who started the original, probably Winston Churchill.
As a general rule of thumb I would say don't post a word that has been used in last ten replies.
If you do you stink of piss.
Everyone agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back