Working mgcamd on Zgemma H7C ?

Cryptkeeper

Hi im currently doing a trial of different softcam options for my Zgemma H7C running Openatv 6.2 looking for a working Mgcamd which is become tricky most fail nothing clearing any help please be appreciated thank you.

CCcam 2.3.8 clear pass ,,working but random glitchy pixelating with stuttering random intervals.
Oscam 11517 clear pass,,Not perfect certain channels glitch but a improvement over CCcam.

Mgcamd.isnt a working softcam on openatv on ARM 4K boxes.
You can flash a different image like Vix, purE2 or Blackhole and use mgcamd but not on openatv

Mgcamd.isnt a working softcam on openatv on ARM 4K boxes.
You can flash a different image like Vix, purE2 or Blackhole and use mgcamd but not on openatv
Thanks appreciated ,that explains my struggle getting to work any suggestions on a suitable softcam to use with my setup? I wouldn't mind getting hold of the very latest Oscam version to do a test but that all so becoming tricking with my Zgemma H7C Openatv configuration? any help which to go for.

I dont use a H7c yet but will be next week.
As far as i know on openatv you are limited to CCcam 2.3.2 or Oscam.
If you wish to use other softcams you need to reflash it with one of the images mentioned above.
Openatv is quickly going down in my estimation, they are going out of their way to make it unusable for some reason, softcam feeds disappearing, changing menus and locations and other bugs and christ knows what.
I'm contemplating using Blackhole on my H7c when it arrives

i haven't looked into it yet but after a breif search, it seems there's only images for Vu boxes...I'll try atv first but may end up using something else

I not sure about you guys but Channel4HD on a VM line still very problematic often freezes up what ever softcam I use other channels are much more reliable with very few freezes glitches on a good day,, Ive tried all options tuner config netid and VMPure set in autobouquetsmaker search
click down arrow
click red
go to one of the other C4 HD channels in the list, try them all, see which one works and all come back with same results even the free to air results.

Sorry didn't work for me :(
Ive found this version which works on openATV for my uno4K ARM box

Install it this way
1: Copy over the ipk to the tmp folder via filezilla and install as a local extension
2: Copy over the contents in the folder to usr/keys and overwrite everything
3: Edit the newcamd.list in the usr/keys folder with your line. It has to be in the CWS format. If you have a c line put it into the cccam.list file
4: Select mgcamd1.35 in the Infopanel/SoftcamPanel menu

Post back if it works

Attachments

• Mgcamd 1.35 ARM OpenATV.zip
    362.1 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:

Install it this way
1: Copy over the ipk to the tmp folder via filexila and install as a local extension
2: Copy over the contents in the folder to usr/keys
3: Edit the newcamd.list in the usr/keys folder with your line. It has to be in the CWS format
4: Select the mgcamd in the Infopanel/SoftcamPanel menu

Post back if it works
Thank you tested and working Mgcamd setup for Zgemma H7C

Any idea why the current version of Oscam OSCam 11.518 does not issue a oscam folder within the keys folder when install ipk ? appears in the Softcampanel in the menu... but unable to check if the current files are added.

Attachments

• enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.518-emu-r796-arm+mips_all.deb.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
Any idea why the current version of Oscam OSCam 11.518 does not issue a oscam folder within the keys folder when install ipk ? appears in the Softcampanel in the menu... but unable to check if the current files are added.
I dont think it should matter as its only the key files in there which dont change which each update

I dont think it should matter as its only the key files in there which dont change which each update
I don't believe the file version Oscam 11518 I installed is suitable for the H7C and OpenATV so installing incorrectly at this point correctly strange as the OSCam 11517 work great added a suitable folder in the keys ,,as as mentioned nothing is issued in any of the folders as it appears.

I don't believe the file version Oscam 11518 I installed is suitable for the H7C and OpenATV so installing incorrectly at this point correctly strange as the OSCam 11517 work great added a suitable folder in the keys ,,as as mentioned nothing is issued in any of the folders as it appears.
I wouldnt worry about it. I found oscam caused more glitches. Use mgcamd1.35 or ccam2.3.8 on arm devices

Install it this way
1: Copy over the ipk to the tmp folder via filezilla and install as a local extension
2: Copy over the contents in the folder to usr/keys and overwrite everything
3: Edit the newcamd.list in the usr/keys folder with your line. It has to be in the CWS format. If you have a c line put it into the cccam.list file
4: Select mgcamd1.35 in the Infopanel/SoftcamPanel menu

Post back if it works
Worked a treat. Thank you.

Back