working online from abroad?

lamblamb

TK Veteran
we are moving to Spain in the new year.

does anyone have any experience of remote working with a laptop and phone that requires little to no experience?

on of my mates is an online travel agent. it cant be hard :laughing:

A fixed IP makes it a whole heap easier.
I work overseas quite a bit, and when I'm back in UK, or on a different project elsewhere, I often need to access files to assist other guys/girls on site, when I don't have a fixed IP I have to keep getting the IT dept to allow my connection to the server.
Funnily enough I don't have the same issue using my phone for access tho.

I'm actually studying from abroad using only my laptop and Wi-Fi and i have no compliances about it.

Last edited:
we are moving to Spain in the new year.

does anyone have any experience of remote working with a laptop and phone that requires little to no experience?

on of my mates is an online travel agent. it cant be hard :laughing:
there is a programme that we use at work for access to other computer either here or from home call AnyDesk, all you need to do is set up a password for access and you will be able to log on anytime.

there is a programme that we use at work for access to other computer either here or from home call AnyDesk, all you need to do is set up a password for access and you will be able to log on anytime.
I think that only works for direct access tho,
Our systems are run through VPNs via secure servers in Ireland,
A lot of companies use secure servers now, I suppose it depends on how sensitive your data is.

Back