World Cup 2022 Qualifiers

For a team full of part timers England should be looking at 10 goals minimum.

Personally don't care about the internationals. Even less sense having international break right now.

Only when major tournaments start is it interesting for me.

For a team full of part timers England should be looking at 10 goals minimum.

Personally don't care about the internationals. Even less sense having international break right now.

Only when major tournaments start is it interesting for me.
Yes I don't pay too much attention to qualifiers either but as they have been put slap bang in the final part of the season I'm going to watch anyway.
We've whacked em 5-0 twice, 6-0 twice, 7-1 and 8-0 previously so 5 goals is a minimum. Wonder if Lingard will get an game?

Lets hope the guys play football with more enthusiasm than they sang the national anthem!
Come on fellas bash these San Marino into oblivion.

England v San Marino tonight should be a very easy win 5-0 at least I say.
that fella knows what hes talking about :smiley:(y)

Well that Albania brushed aside, 2 games 2 wins lets keep it going on Wednesday against the Poles.

Two easy games nothing to really write home about.

Poland will be a tough test and see where this England team really is.

They have a great young squad its just trying to fight the right system and balance to fit the best quality into the team.

If you have ambitions of winning the world cup or at least making the finals you have to beat good teams along the way.

If you have ambitions of winning the world cup or at least making the finals you have to beat good teams along the way.

I think England will do well in a couple of months time but I still have to favour Begium, France etc over them.

But you never know. Southgate has to be more positive with tactics with the quality players he has.

Well being an englishman like lots of others I want us to turn up at a major competition and give it a right go like the last world cup.
Hopefully Southgate will get bums off seats and make us proud, it's about time we actually won something.

So next up the jam roles on Wednesday, luckily Lewandowski is apparently not playing which is a big plus as I rate him highly.
Still this young England team should roar like lions to another win and keep us top of the table.
Anything other than a win is a disaster.

Will be a tricky and tough game.

If they play positively I expect the talent in that squad to shine through and get the win.

Well H pulled Stones out of it there at the death, whoosh get hold of that rocket!

_117795135_gettyimages-1232045774.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah we seen off the mighty Poland.
Providing we only meet teams of that calibre well be fine. Germany, France, Iceland, etc and we'll be out.

Agree Southgate does lots of chopping and changing but you can only beat what's put in front of you.

It's a different team now.
Opposition teams are different teams too.
We haven't got enough decent English players to make a team

Back