World Snooker Championship 2022

Historic achievement from Ronnie. Took longer than I thought to get to 7 World titles tbh. But wow so happy for the guy.

Get some still consider Henry the GOAT and the sheer dominance from him throughout the 90s but maybe I am bias but after tonight Ronnie cements himself as the true GOAT for me.

He has broken nearly every record hendry or anyone held. Magnificent talent, showman on the table. A genius and a once in a life time snooker player.

Really hope he breaks the record now and gets to 8 within the next 3 years before he retires which sadly will be a very sad day in snooker when that happens.

IMG_20220502_212040_139.jpg

For me, without doubt, he is the best there ever has been, plays the game in a majestic way, a true genius at the game, I was cheering on Trump as I would have got a nice few quid back if he had of won, but he lost it last night, so many frames he was in amongst the balls, then missed a straight forward pot and Ronnie took full advantage, even with the 6-2 afternoon session win, it was just too much of a deficit.

For me, without doubt, he is the best there ever has been, plays the game in a majestic way, a true genius at the game, I was cheering on Trump as I would have got a nice few quid back if he had of won, but he lost it last night, so many frames he was in amongst the balls, then missed a straight forward pot and Ronnie took full advantage, even with the 6-2 afternoon session win, it was just too much of a deficit.
Well said mate.

There isn't enough words to describe Ronnie. He is more than a genius.

I actually like Judd and feel mentally he was finished after the drubbing yesterday.

Personally I would rather have him than Selby come close to Ronnies/hendrys record down the line.

I actually put Ronnie up there with the likes of Nadal, woods etc. A legendary sportsman and the main guy that made me love snooker to begin with.

Back